RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Start the clock on Page, Flynn, Kushner

xLHyPA.gif

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
that was already posted multiple times. you don’t need to spam the same info and tag dozens of people to beg for daps. stop it dude

That dude is having a field day posting ANY AND EVERYTHING, he is making me not even want to follow the thread. It's hard to follow when I have to keep scrolling past all his spam.

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
Manafort was probably laundering money through Trumpm Organization too if he was staying at Trump properties

I’m sure all his shyt is getting confiscated and accounts frozen but these fukkers must have a plan B to have another purse somewhere...I hope the FBI finds it

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
That dude is having a field day posting ANY AND EVERYTHING, he is making me not even want to follow the thread. It's hard to follow when I have to keep scrolling past all his spam.

:sas1:

JodxD3i.gif

D1TWexE.gif

GEORGE PAPADOPOULOS, FOREIGN POLICY ADVISOR FOR TRUMP CAMPAIGN, SECRETLY PLEADED GUILTY TO LYING TO THE FBI

@DonKnock @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @Menelik II @wire28 @smitty22 @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @THE MACHINE @OneManGang @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @tmonster @blotter @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike @Grano-Grano @.r.

Last edited: