RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Paul Manafort looking at the news like
full

:mjlol:
Read the Jacob wohl tweets. They get more hilarious and demented one after another.

"Even most democrats now admit that Hillary Clinton is a cockroach"

:mjlol:
He is Trump's #1 troll and a real sick dude. Supposedly, he's going to need a pardon in his future. :sas2:
I hate this mother fukker with a passion, I want him to catch the instrumentals so fukking bad. I am so fukking confused as to how he didn't lose his whole career after it was proven that he made the "Rape Melania" sign at the deplorable ball as a false flag to frame the protesters. The stupid moron president actually retweeted this stolen valor fakkit
full

full

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

Someone is having a meltdown with news of the indictment. Remember, him and Manafort go way back, and are close friends and are/were business partners. I think he is the one that brought Manafort to Trump, so obviously, this looks really bad for Stone, but....what's wrong Roger? I thought all news was good news as long as somebody is talking about you, right? Isn't that your motto? Sometimes life comes at you fast, Roger....act accordingly. This shyt is gonna bankrupt a lot of mother fukkers that wanted to get close to this clown show. Love this shyt, I want all these mother fukkers, that even remotely support this fukking idiot, to lose their whole livelihood. I want Rains of Castamere for the lot of them, I want Red/Purple/Pink wedding. I want "Obama sends his regards".

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The only thing besides Trump going down, that would bring me the greatest joy, would be if this is for Jr. Imagine the fukking meltdown? The moron president would go absolutely scorched earth. Can we have that in our life, you know, for the culture and all that?
I want to see the weasel mute get dragged out first like
632182818.jpg