RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

无名的

Superstar
Daps
Ask for secrets, brehs

putrump.png

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so when this whole thing about trump russian ties does not pan out what the hell the Dems would do? i don't like the guy or his administration but it seems at this point a lot of grasping at straws is going on here. sad to see the democratic in this state

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il

It's a Catch 22...if the CIA and the FBI drop the hammer on Trump, the Russians will make Assange counter with more releases that only serve to damage the entire process. If the CIA get ahold of Assange or he....dies of natural causes...then there's a plethora of other shyt that will be released only to serve as a distraction to what the right wing of this country is actually trying to do

61ac-duOxQL.jpg

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
so when this whole thing about trump russian ties does not pan out what the hell the Dems would do? i don't like the guy or his administration but it seems at this point a lot of grasping at straws is going on here. sad to see the democratic in this state

:duck:
You are not fooling anyone. :comeon:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps

Plesse stop posting and save your dignity.