RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
A republican with a soul???

Plus him and Corker bringing out the big guns today?

What does it meeeeeaaaaan ?????
It means their seats will go to the nuttjobs. If they were courageous they would stand and fight for their beliefs. Instead they retire and pay themselves on the back as they walk off.

A few months a Wisconsin talk show host did the same thing. He now works for msnbc. These guys have spent 30 years talking of the evil of government, only to “quit” when thee dream they have had since they were little boys can be realized.

I hope you people at home are keeping score.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
A republican with a soul???

Plus him and Corker bringing out the big guns today?

What does it meeeeeaaaaan ?????
It means their seats will go to the nuttjobs. If they were courageous they would stand and fight for their beliefs. Instead they retire and pay themselves on the back as they walk off.

A few months a Wisconsin talk show host did the same thing. He now works for msnbc. These guys have spent 30 years talking of the evil of government, only to “quit” when thee dream they have had since they were little boys can be realized.

I hope you people at home are keeping score.

Triipe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Fulton / Mississippi
This is BAD NEWS for Trump 2020.
Comey 2020 :lolbron:
43d7ec7feaf63eb209a50b784fe3fe3e.png

muthafukka has been around the block, being head of the DOJ and the FBI means the muthafukka really has seen the ugliest of the ugly.
couldn't be the worst thing to happen to us :yeshrug:

Daps

This is the real reason. Honestly, if Trump isn't out before the midterms, they're going to get even more extreme right wing nutters Senators and it's going to get even worse. I truly have given up hope that Trump will be impeached. We've gone way pass the point of no return. He really did fukk up America.