RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Dude saw the name Podesta and came running

:russ:

correct. ANybody with any relations to Manafort getting probed on, but they actually looking into what happened to them. Also, I heard on NPR a lot of democrats were targeted and they didn't even know. Mueller investigation is like the cleanse, the same operation going down in Brasil right now lol

yea ok.

full

I am not saying to support the Dems. However, how can you, a Black man, better yet, a haitian show any ounce of support for Trump.

Haitian people can't even go to the market without fear of being deported. They don't even waste time with you. If you can't speak ENglish and show your papers, you're detained.

Like, how can you even side with Trumpers ?

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Am i right or wrong? :stephena1:

that's not the narrative that you, indian nurse, and MSNBC/CNN has been parading for months. according to y'all, it was all Trump and his campaign/administration.

Now that it looks very likely that the Clintons had dealings with Russian oligarchs, the narrative is starting to change.

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am not saying to support the Dems. However, how can you, a Black man, better yet, a haitian show any ounce of support for Trump.

Haitian people can't even go to the market without fear of being deported. They don't even waste time with you. If you can't speak ENglish and show your papers, you're detained.

Like, how can you even side with Trumpers ?

you're getting hate of Clinton/the Democrats confused with support for Trump....false equivalency

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
you're getting hate of Clinton/the Democrats confused with support for Trump....false equivalency

the thing is the CLinton shyt is done. WHy hating Democrats when they're the only ones to save the country now ? I work with a Repub in Miami, but even he agrees that his party fukking up. However we have guys like you who have the same mindset as uneducated racist CACs sticking to the Liberals SMDH

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the thing is the CLinton shyt is done. WHy hating Democrats when they're the only ones to save the country now ? I work with a Repub in Miami, but even he agrees that his party fukking up. However we have guys like you who have the same mindset as uneducated racist CACs sticking to the Liberals SMDH

the democrats are terrible....they aren't saving shyt. you're falling for partisan hack politics.

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
original.gif

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
the democrats are terrible....they aren't saving shyt. you're falling for partisan hack politics.

Guy, lemme repeat this to you again. I am a Republican that leans to the center. I work with a Republican politician in Miami. That's how I met Roger Stone.

Fall back!!!