RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

38719407.jpg

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
slowing down? we put up like 6 pages yesterday alone
I've been pondering this shyt too much maybe...

But these dudes seem way to confident right now to be doing all this shyt while clearly being under investigation. For some reason I don't think the FBI and the CIA will be able to piece together the things that we're obviously seeing...in a such a way that will result in Trump being impeached.

His credibility will be shot yes and the GOP will take a hit, but they're in power now and will probably gain more seats in 2018 because the negative effects of Trumps presidency won't take effect for a while.

In the end I think that all this will amount to is a black eye on the history of this country.

For crying out loud, Assange just dropped this Vault 7 shyt right when the heat was on Trump and gaining. And furthermore, if anything should happen to Assange, the shyt he releases won't hurt Trump per se, it will hurt the United States government and its spy agencies.

It's a Catch 22...if the CIA and the FBI drop the hammer on Trump, the Russians will make Assange counter with more releases that only serve to damage the entire process. If the CIA get ahold of Assange or he....dies of natural causes...then there's a plethora of other shyt that will be released only to serve as a distraction to what the right wing of this country is actually trying to do

scarhead

All Star
Daps
I've been pondering this shyt too much maybe...

But these dudes seem way to confident right now to be doing all this shyt while clearly being under investigation. For some reason I don't think the FBI and the CIA will be able to piece together the things that we're obviously seeing...in a such a way that will result in Trump being impeached.

His credibility will be shot yes and the GOP will take a hit, but they're in power now and will probably gain more seats in 2018 because the negative effects of Trumps presidency won't take effect for a while.

In the end I think that all this will amount to is a black eye on the history of this country.

For crying out loud, Assange just dropped this Vault 7 shyt right when the heat was on Trump and gaining. And furthermore, if anything should happen to Assange, the shyt he releases won't hurt Trump per se, it will hurt the United States government and its spy agencies.

It's a Catch 22...if the CIA and the FBI drop the hammer on Trump, the Russians will make Assange counter with more releases that only serve to damage the entire process. If the CIA get ahold of Assange or he....dies of natural causes...then there's a plethora of other shyt that will be released only to serve as a distraction to what the right wing of this country is actually trying to do

This is what worries me but the fact there was a wikileaks dump at this very questionable timing could mean they want to cover it up desperately. I think the meeting between staffs in florida (esp. Bannon) the weekend after Sessions recused himself could've been a turning point in their strategy. I dont know..we're gonna have to see it play out. It took more than 6 months to build the case to arrest Taxstone, a fukkin podcaster so I don't expect this to be a quick process.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
@ExodusNirvana

Breh, it doesn't work like that. CIA and FBI take long to build cases and amass as much evidence as they can. They aerated a Caribbean drug lord after 3 years of proof .he was gonna be a denator

The DOJ can fukk em up something srtious. I think Trump feels like he got caught on tape during the wiretap shyt. He probably found out the time frame and figured out he's fukked.

You see how he's toned it down and looking for sympathy ?

I think he didn't tell Sessions the whole truth about the time frame then during discussions, he found out he got caught up.

They're in panic mode now and throwing the kitchen sink at that fire. Trump must have been feeling defeated when he twitted about the wiretap and declassifying shyt, while obstructing.

Trump is done honestly. His whOle family and even his lawyer is also implicated. That's a fukked up place to be in.

Thing is the Republicans can commit murder to their party and basically openly cover the whole shyt up and vote against America integrity and security. That's a tough one. That's why they calling for an Obama investigation whether than addressing the allegation or anything Russia related.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Elect someone under under a counter intelligence investigation to the Presidency....