RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's laying out a case for war with Iran right now, there's no walking this back

Not gonna happen. Stock market would plunge, oil prices through the roof and the coalition of the willing would be the U.S., some Saudi money and AIPAC.

Trump had dinner with Priebus on October 5th. I guarantee you he told Priebus to lie to Mueller and stressed loyalty.

Priebus is slimy but he's not stupid. You don't last that long in Washington and reach the places he's been by not looking out for yourself and always covering your ass. Guarantee that if Trump did ask for a loyalty pledge Priebus weaseled out of it.

bright black

All Star
Daps

tenor.gif

did he say in a minute women who covfefe enlist?...he don't drink but still sounds drunk...

Triipe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Fulton / Mississippi
His brain is rotting. At this point I’m not even confident that it’s in better shape than Chris Benoit’s brain was when he snapped.

:what:dog, that's in poor taste...

triple murder/ suicide is beyond comparison. now if dude had a stroke i dont think many would bat an eye, but sheesh ya got dark with that one :patrice:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:what:dog, that's in poor taste...

triple murder/ suicide is beyond comparison. now if dude had a stroke i dont think many would bat an eye, but sheesh ya got dark with that one :patrice:
I’m saying his mental faculties are totally shot. Benoit’s brain was so deteriorated that the doctors said it resembled an 85 year old man with Alzheimer’s at the time. He can’t be in much better shape. Trump’s vocabulary is shrinking by the week it seems. To be clear, I’m not predicting he’s gonna do what Benoit did. I’m saying that his brain has to be in similar condition at this point judging by all his behavior. He’s clearly showing signs of dementia or some other sort of brain degeneration.

Last edited: