RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

MR. Conclusion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
It shouldn't come down to two guys tackling a sitting president. This shyt is beyond absurd. Just start the damn impeachment process already.

HOLY.

SHïT.

MATTIS AND KELLY HAVE DISCUSSED PHYSICALLY RESTRAINING TRUMP IN THE EVENT OF NUCLEAR WAR:

Kelly and Mattis discussed literally tackling Trump in the event he ‘lunges for the nuclear football’: report
Elizabeth Preza
New York Magazine contributing editor Gabriel Sherman on Tuesday reported on a remarkable conversation he had with a senior Republican official, who described conversations Donald Trump’s chief of staff Gen. John Kelly and defense secretary James Mattis have had about “physically [restraining] the president” in the event he “[lunges] for the nuclear football.”

Sherman was discussing the growing concern in the West Wing over Trump’s temperament, particularly as the president continues to escalate feuds with prominent Republicans like Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and Sen. Bob Corker (R-TN) while simultaneously setting the United States “on the path to World War III.”

“A conversation I had with a very prominent Republican today, who literally was saying that they imagine Gen. Kelly and Secretary Mattis have had conversations that if Trump lunged for the nuclear football, what would they do?” Sherman told NBC’s Chris Hayes. “Would they tackle him? I mean literally, physically restrain him from putting the country at perilous risk.”

“That is the kind of situation we’re in,” Sherman added.

Pressed by Hayes to explain the sources’ relationship to—and direct knowledge of—the Trump administration, Sherman explained, “these are the conversation they have, on very good authority, are taking place inside the White House.”

Watch the video below, via MSNBC:

@DonKnock @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @Menelik II @wire28 @smitty22 @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @THE MACHINE @OneManGang @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @tmonster @blotter @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike @Grano-Grano @.r.

It should never come down to two guys tackling a sitting president while he lunges for the launch button. This shyt is beyond absurd. Just start the damn impeachment process already.

Last edited:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
If this is true, then you mean to tell me there are no procedures to prevent a mentally unbalanced president from setting off a nuclear attack?

It should never come down to two guys tackling a sitting president while he lunges for the launch button. This shyt is beyond absurd. Just start the damn impeachment process already.

That's why I'm anticipating next year elections. A friend that lives in S Korea says N Korea is not doing anything new or unusual at all. He's asking people why Trump is obsessed with N Korea and why does he want to start a war ? I'm like you in the military you tell me. He says most soldiers ain't even trying to go to war. Trump needs to go man. Smh

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Jesus, what have you cacs done?

Officials present said that Trump’s comments on a significantly increased arsenal came in response to a briefing slide that outlined America’s nuclear stockpile over the past 70 years. The president referenced the highest number on the chart — about 32,000 in the late 1960s — and told his team he wanted the U.S. to have that many now, officials said.

The U.S. currently has around 4,000 nuclear warheads in its military stockpile, according to the Federation of American Scientists.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
HOLY.

SHïT.

MATTIS AND KELLY HAVE DISCUSSED PHYSICALLY RESTRAINING TRUMP IN THE EVENT OF NUCLEAR WAR:

Kelly and Mattis discussed literally tackling Trump in the event he ‘lunges for the nuclear football’: report
Elizabeth Preza
New York Magazine contributing editor Gabriel Sherman on Tuesday reported on a remarkable conversation he had with a senior Republican official, who described conversations Donald Trump’s chief of staff Gen. John Kelly and defense secretary James Mattis have had about “physically [restraining] the president” in the event he “[lunges] for the nuclear football.”

Sherman was discussing the growing concern in the West Wing over Trump’s temperament, particularly as the president continues to escalate feuds with prominent Republicans like Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and Sen. Bob Corker (R-TN) while simultaneously setting the United States “on the path to World War III.”

“A conversation I had with a very prominent Republican today, who literally was saying that. they imagine nnn Gen. Kelly and Secretary Mattis have had conversations that if Trump lunged for the nuclear football, what would they do?” Sherman told NBC’s Chris Hayes. “Would they tackle him? I mean literally, physically restrain him from putting the country at perilous risk.”

“That is the kind of situation we’re in,” Sherman added.

Pressed by Hayes to explain the sources’ relationship to—and direct knowledge of—the Trump administration, Sherman explained, “these are the conversation they have, on very good authority, are taking place inside the White House.”

Watch the video below, via MSNBC:

@DonKnock @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @Menelik II @wire28 @smitty22 @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @THE MACHINE @OneManGang @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @tmonster @blotter @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike @Grano-Grano @.r.

Fake newsish.
Click bait ish.

Originally claims the conversation definitely had been had.
Then says this person imagines they might have had such a conversation.

:stopitslime:

.r.

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_ow7wkwuyG71u309cfo1_1280.jpg

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
That's why I'm anticipating next year elections. A friend that lives in S Korea says N Korea is not doing anything new or unusual at all. He's asking people why Trump is obsessed with N Korea and why does he want to start a war ? I'm like you in the military you tell me. He says most soldiers ain't even trying to go to war. Trump needs to go man. Smh
Bingo, this is what my peeps in Japan were saying. shyt isnt what it seems.....Trump admin is just making people over here uneasy for no reason.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Fake newsish.
Click bait ish.

Originally claims the conversation definitely had been had.
Then says this person imagines they might have had such a conversation.

:stopitslime:
Came in here just to say that

It's stupid stories like this that lend credence to this idiotic fake news shyt