RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Triipe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Fulton / Mississippi
Explain yourself, are you implying that illegal voting was an issue in the election, or are you saying that this lady is claiming that it was an issue? Voter suppression is an issue in this country, not illegal voting.

nah it wasn't an issue

but the russian ridiculed the idea of non- citizens being able to cast votes in certain instances. Maybe it's bad on me, but i don't ride with a dyke from moscow talking down on americans in broad generalities. :manny:

voter suppression is a way more relevant discussion to have in addition to the gerrymandering fukkery that's going on in the SC now

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
nah it wasn't an issue

but the russian ridiculed the idea of non- citizens being able to cast votes in certain instances. Maybe it's bad on me, but i don't ride with a dyke from moscow talking down on americans in broad generalities. :manny:

voter suppression is a way more relevant discussion to have in addition to the gerrymandering fukkery that's going on in the SC now
so then why are you posting alt-right fan fiction about illegal immigrants voting?

Triipe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Fulton / Mississippi
so then why are you posting alt-right fan fiction about illegal immigrants voting?

:hhh:
The Hill is bias to you?? The Hill
b4f2fe545947d0a3b2123a831310f02d.png

it was an interesting article that i didn't entirely agree with, but it was thought provoking regardless about there being federal suits filed against local voting centers

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
:hhh:
The Hill is bias to you?? The Hill
b4f2fe545947d0a3b2123a831310f02d.png

it was an interesting article that i didn't entirely agree with, but it was thought provoking regardless about there being federal suits filed against local voting centers
you do realize that was an opinion blog that you linked to right? the fact that the opinion blogger seems to be an alt-right fan fiction writer doesn't change simply because it was posted on the hill.