RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
There was no *new* information for people who have been following this for months. I'll agree with that.

However, it wasn't pointless. They confirmed several things that had been up in the air that Trump apologists had been harping on, namely:

-Doubling down on the IC's confidence that Russia interfered in the election and further supporting the report they put out earlier this year

-Collusion hasn't been conclusively proven (they're leaving that to Mueller), but it most certainly hasn't been disproven

-They're still taking the Steele dossier seriously

If you've been following this thread you already know this. However, to me this is the SIC telling pundits and Trump apologists that they can no longer swat these things away.
@Frank Grimes doesn't appreciate the fact that to the AVERAGE PERSON, this was huge news.

We post hourly updates for the past year in here.

The average person catches up on this shyt at least once every two weeks. If that.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
I don't give a damn about what casual people think. Plus Trump has conditioned his core following to dismiss everything anyway.

This press conference didn't tell us anything we didn't know already.

*Yawn*.

Mueller > Congress.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I don't give a damn about what casual people think. Plus Trump has conditioned his core following to dismiss everything anyway.

This press conference didn't tell us anything we didn't know already.

*Yawn*.

Mueller > Congress.
Wrong.

• They've interviewed way more people than we thought
  • The investigation is massive. Herculean
  • They're incredibly interested in Christopher Steele and want to validate his findings
  • They reaffirmed the IC's findings about Russian involvement
  • Collusion is an open question and they are narrowing their focus
  • They confirmed the accuracy of the reporting in the news, which ultimately is the most important thing
With respect to the severity of this crisis, this substantiated the worst fears of all parties involved.

You, are NOT the average person.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Wrong.

• They've interviewed way more people than we thought
  • The investigation is massive. Herculean
  • They're incredibly interested in Christopher Steele and want to validate his findings
  • They reaffirmed the IC's findings about Russian involvement
  • Collusion is an open question and they are narrowing their focus
  • They confirmed the accuracy of the reporting in the news, which ultimately is the most important thing
With respect to the severity of this crisis, this substantiated the worst fears of all parties involved.

You, are NOT the average person.
In other words, they said nothing we didn't know already. Kewl beans.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I don't know why people are acting like they said anything of substance.

Like I said, the importance lies not in any new info, but what they confirmed.

Multiple attestation is important for establishing facts in an investigation. :kanyebp: The Senate Intelligence Committee joins the NSA, CIA, FBI, and ODNI in confirming Russian interference. That defeats the Faux News talking point that "only" three agencies confirmed Russian interference. Now there's five agencies confirming.

In my mind, they need to do stuff like this to make the case against Trump and his cronies bulletproof. When they drop them indictments Trump will be trapped. :mjlol: