RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
The shooting basically removed all of the heat Trump took over Puerto Rico
Might change when the real death toll from Puerto Rico numbers actually get tolled. Wouldn't surprise me, as a result of all this, over the next week or two, the official death toll might come in in the 1000's

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

GOT'EM!!!!

:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

Russia tells official who bought Trump-branded Florida condos: You’re fired

By Nicholas Nehamas

nnehamas@miamiherald.com

81°

Igor Zorin lost his job running a state-owned Russian firm that handles government telecommunications after the Miami Herald revealed he owned South Florida condos branded by President Donald Trump. Courtesy RSVO
October 02, 2017 2:20 PM

A Russian government official who bought South Florida condos branded by President Donald Trump has heard an unwelcome refrain: You’re fired.

Igor Zorin lost his job running a state-owned Russian communications firm after a Miami Herald investigation revealed he owned multi-million dollar condos at Trump Palace in Sunny Isles Beach — and had ties to members of a South Florida motorcycle club dedicated to Russia’s special forces, the Spetsnaz.

Russian officials aren’t allowed to own foreign corporations like the Florida limited liability companies Zorin used to buy the condos. They must also disclose any overseas properties, which Zorin failed to do.

His firing, reported last week by the Russian newspaper Kommersant, comes after Russian prosecutors ruled his investments violated the nation’s anti-corruption laws. The Herald also found he had an undisclosed business relationship with the security firm of a former Russian intelligence officer, Svyatoslav Mangushev, who now lives in South Florida. Zorin’s state-owned company, the Russian Broadcasting and Alert Network, hired Mangushev’s company as a contractor.

Mangushev, who served with Russia’s elite Alpha Team, a special forces branch, helped start the biker club after moving to the United States. The group, Spetsnaz M.C., asked for official recognition from the Night Wolves, a powerful motorcycle club in Russia closely allied with President Vladimir Putin and hit with sanctions by the Obama and Trump administrations. The Night Wolves fought alongside separatist militias in Ukraine backed by Russia. They once had their flag flown in space by Russian cosmonauts. Spetsnaz shut down after its members, including a Broward sheriff’s deputy, were contacted by a Herald reporter.

Europe%20Russia%20Missiles

Igor Zorin ran a state-owned Russian company that helped manage communications for the annual military parade through Moscow’s Red Square celebrating victory in World War II.
Alexander Zemlianichenko AP
Zorin purchased two Trump condos for a total of $4.5 million in 2012 and 2013, and had a $1.5 million property bought by Mangushev transferred into his name. The deals were resales from individual owners. That means the Trump Organization did not receive money from the purchases. Russian home buyers value the Trump brand for its association with luxury and power. Zorin also spent $3.3 million on a Bal Harbour mansion.

He disclosed none of the properties in government filings, as required by Russian law. His bureaucrat’s salary of $75,000 would not have covered the cost of the condos, the disclosures showed.

Russia’s government is rife with kleptocracy, according to anti-corruption studies — and South Florida offers a favorable hiding place with its tropical climate and opaque real estate market. The development of Trump-branded properties in Sunny Isles Beach helped turn the sleepy seaside resort town into an imposing high-rise haven filled with wealthy buyers from Russia and Latin America, including politicians and government officials.

From Moscow to Miami
Zorin’s properties and relationship with Mangushev were reported to prosecutors by the Russian chapter of Transparency International, a global nonprofit that advocates against corruption.

“The allegations about specific violations of anti-corruption legislation by Zorin have been confirmed,” V.G. Volkov, Russia’s assistant prosecutor general, wrote in a letter last month to Transparency International. “Currently, the prosecutorial response is being considered.”

Ilya Shumanov, deputy director of Transparency International, admitted he was surprised by the ruling.

“This is one of the rarest [instances] when the General Prosecutor’s Office agrees with our allegations,” Shumanov wrote in an email.

It’s possible, he said, that Russian authorities are seeking to make an example of Zorin and send a signal to other officials: “Get rid of the property on the other side of the Atlantic.”

Kommersant reported that Zorin is unlikely to face criminal charges.

The Russian Broadcasting and Alert Network, known by its Russian acronym RSVO, handles emergency broadcast and telecommunications activities for the Russian government. Among its duties: Setting up sound systems for the annual military parade through Red Square.

Zorin and his agency did not respond to requests for comment before the Herald’s original story ran. He could not be reached for comment after news of his firing broke. Mangushev had told the Herald through an attorney that he no longer owns the security firm and now runs a South Florida real estate company.

Contacted for comment, the attorney, Olesia Belchenko, said again that Mangushev had sold his shares in the firm in 2013. While she previously denied any “business relationship” between Mangushev and Zorin, she said in an email Monday that Mangushev’s company “has assisted Mr. Zorin with locating the properties for purchase.”

trump_palace_sunny_isles_1

The Trump Palace is part of the row of imposing beachfront high-rises in Sunny Isles Beach
Courtesy One Sotheby’s International Realty
Trump sold his gold-plated name to several South Florida developers for use on their luxury condo projects, including the builders of Trump Palace, which opened in 2006. The projects were heavily marketed to Russian elites, with brokers jetting off to Moscow and European vacation spots favored by oligarchs.

The president’s close ties to Russia led to the appointment of a special prosecutor to investigate alleged collusion between Trump’s inner circle and Russian operatives seeking to interfere in the 2016 presidential election.

After the Herald’s first story ran, it discovered additional properties owned by Florida limited liability companies registered to Zorin, including another condo at Trump Palace purchased for $1.35 million in 2013.

Through a shell company, Zorin also owned a condo valued at $147,000 at a Hollywood building.

The company was transferred out of Zorin’s name weeks after the Herald story ran. It is now managed by Vadim Yushkevich, a Realtor at a real estate investment firm owned by Mangushev.

Yushkevich did not immediately respond to a voice message.

The condo was sold for $260,000 in August.

Given the political tensions between Russia and the U.S., Shumanov said, for Zorin to have American properties is like “he owned a place in Hell.”

Miami Herald writer Lily Dobrovolskaya contributed reporting from Moscow.

Rock Superstar Tom Petty Has Died Aged 66

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin

GOT'EM!!!!

:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

Nap, help me unpack this, break it down me, breh. I'm genuinely asking how this ties into everything (with general obvious knowledge that money laundering was/has been happening). I'm just trying to understand the impact of The Kremlin publicly breaking him off. What is his use, if any, to the US? Are we expecting him to be suicided?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Nap, help me unpack this, break it down me, breh. I'm genuinely asking how this ties into everything (with general obvious knowledge that money laundering was/has been happening). I'm just trying to understand the impact of The Kremlin publicly breaking him off. What is his use, if any, to the US? Are we expecting him to be suicided?
Basically when you get caught, they have to cut you loose. He was using his corruption money to buy Florida condos. Miami journalists exposed the ruse and he got left out there.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
Basically when you get caught, they have to cut you loose. He was using his corruption money to buy Florida condos. Miami journalists exposed the ruse and he got left out there.
I understand that, but do you think he would flip on Putin and thems (my guess is no). What do you think is gonna happen with him, fade into obscurity or go Sater?

southpawstyle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
California
I understand that, but do you think he would flip on Putin and thems (my guess is no). What do you think is gonna happen with him, fade into obscurity or go Sater?
I think people in charge would rather have 45 fade into Bolivian rather than prosecute and admit vulnerability. Trump is a fukk head and most likely guilty of more than we know. I wanna know what the implications are if the world knows he's guilty and nobody is prosecuted.

edit im drunk as fukk

Last edited:

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukking hate this fat piece of shyt. Needs to be hung for sedition and treason. Him and his whole family. I trust no one in this so called government, they all could compromised as far as we know and working against our interest. Are there no true patriots that can see he's damaging the country every day this piece of shyt is still in the oval office?