RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
this needs to go viral right now.....

@DEAD7 show your patrons this :mjpls:

could've been the star spangled banner other patriotic song they play all the time, the other three aren't exactly the sharpest tools in the shed either

:mjlol:

I have seen it on twitter and fb a lot though

:mjgrin:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

:wow: Murda Maher killed it brehs. Tag all of trumpset and show them this intricate breakdown. I know they're too slow to follow.:mjgrin:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
tumblr_owsqj3Bq4B1qz4eqqo1_1280.jpg

“The greatest threat facing the United States is its own president”, Washington Post
anyone know how likely it is for trump to have a sudden stroke or heart attack? I'm he's pretty old, bad diet, doesn't exercise and has tons of stress....He's got to be expediting his health at this point....

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
anyone know how likely it is for trump to have a sudden stroke or heart attack? I'm he's pretty old, bad diet, doesn't exercise and has tons of stress....He's got to be expediting his health at this point....
It's pretty high. The fact that he doesn't sleep adds to it too. Of course you have to know his medical history too.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
He fux a hot 45 year old every night, that relives some stress

capp34

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana

Watch this at 7am on a Saturday brehs

Almost die from choking on cereal while laughing brehs

Wake up your girl because you spit chewed frosted flakes on her when he said "Eric short bus Trump" brehs

Go back to sleep because you fukk up morning sex brehs :mjcry: