RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
I called it I knew the actual tapes ain't pee pee but Trump having sex with underaged girls... y'all keep forgetting him and his boy Epstein use to traffic young EU girls to the states for orgies.. remember that Jane doe suing trump for sexual assault and the case getting dropped?

:Ayooooo:

yup it was dropped by her because they threatened to murder her

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Yo...

Hold
The
fukk
Up.

Rohabacher was instrumental in the removal of Mogilevich from the FBI's list?!
Bruh, do y'all know about the alleged Russian ties to the fukking Oklahoma bombing????? John Schindler has written about this too :damn:

if we are going back to the Oklahoma City bombing then i'm gonna have to take a deeeeeeeeep breath and re-listen to some Bill Cooper to get my head right.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
If anything this proves trump right that Obama wire tapped him

They dropped it before he joined campaign and re opened right after he joins again

Lmao dirty as democrats
Wrong again.

If you're on the phone talking with a wiretap target, thats YOUR fault.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
If anything this proves trump right that Obama wire tapped him

They dropped it before he joined campaign and re opened right after he joins again

Lmao dirty as democrats

POTUS can't order the FBI to wiretap.
the FBI is an independent arm of national law enforcement.

anyone can be wire tapped by the FBI if a warrant had been issued because plausible evidence of a crime has been presented to a judge who approves it.

scarhead

All Star
Daps
If Zuckerberg goes down it could possibly change the course of human kind. I was skeptical about him being so gung ho about AI when guys like Elon Musk clearly and publicly warned him and his overt political ambitions. He really thought he had all the answers. 4~8 year of presidency in the wrong hands is obviously horrible but a company with data, manpower, and cash like FB playing with AI with nefarious political angle can permanently damage everything. No hyperbole. If he's dirty like they say he is, I really hope he goes down. Perhaps even more than Trump - not saying Zuck is less worse human being it's just that he is way younger and potentially more dangerous. let's see.