RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset

giphy.gif

Disgraceful :hhh:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
I think Flynn actually gonna be fine from a $ perspective, the fund is just a way so it looks legit when he has a legal dream team.

Dudes like Tillerson and Mnuchin probably highly motivated to put money on his books so that he doesn't feel like he has to flip on everybody

@4d 6f 6e 65 79 you said you wonder if they coming after Rex... I doubt it, or if it would work. Them CEOs is pretty teflon in general, and Russia has been on the naughty list for some time.

Those oil boys have working with Russia down to a science and know how to keep it clean, unlike the president who was really just used to dealing with local mobsters up till a few yrs back.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I think Flynn actually gonna be fine from a $ perspective, the fund is just a way so it looks legit when he has a legal dream team.

Dudes like Tillerson and Mnuchin probably highly motivated to put money on his books so that he doesn't feel like he has to flip on everybody

@4d 6f 6e 65 79 you said you wonder if they coming after Rex... I doubt it, or if it would work. Them CEOs is pretty teflon in general, and Russia has been on the naughty list for some time.

Those oil boys have working with Russia down to a science and know how to keep it clean, unlike the president who was really just used to dealing with local mobsters up till a few yrs back.

Flynn is toast, Mueller got him dead to rights along with Manafort..

Ain't no lawyer worth his weight taking Flynn's case one cause they know they ain't winning