RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
bruh do a quick google search of nuclear football and there are pictures all over with ppl carrying it.
1. People aren't allowed to take pics with the fukking man carrying the suitcase. Period. Much less have his face out in the fukking public.

2. The public has too much access to him

3. Do you know anything about espionage? Wireless communications? Do you know what this is? The Thing (listening device) - Wikipedia

4. Trump thinks surrounding himself with fellow rich people isn't a security risk

5. Trump was discussing a nuclear threat event in the open.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
What is the problem.
I met the man who did comms and was over the football during clinton's term, he came to speak at ASU.
They aren't hidden people
The only thing you can say is not operationally secure is the natsec meeting in public, but I'm sure SS probably has a secure perimeter around the area just like they would at CAmp David or any other venue.

If that were true there would be no pictures of the Marine carrying the football or two world leaders and their staff being briefed on National Security matters.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
1. People aren't allowed to take pics with the fukking man carrying the suitcase. Period. Much less have his face out in the fukking public.

2. The public has too much access to him

3. Do you know anything about espionage? Wireless communications? Do you know what this is? The Thing (listening device) - Wikipedia

4. Trump thinks surrounding himself with fellow rich people isn't a security risk

5. Trump was discussing a nuclear threat event in the open.
that sounds like a problem for the guy carrying the suitcase. He obviously violated his job if that is in fact the case.

Yes, I know plenty about espionage and listening devices. I personally had to do room sweeps for members when travelling around the world. I also know that most civilians and ppl outside the know think they know more than they really do.

you need to stop with all this outrage bruh. it's not healthy for you.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
If that were true there would be no pictures of the Marine carrying the football or two world leaders and their staff being briefed on National Security matters.
Not at all, you literally making up demands on what you think constitute security.
There are natsec meetings with other nations involved, most likely those nations are in planning and cooperation with what the US wants to do.
Pics with a guy carrying the nuke console isn't a breech.

Security leak would be a recording of the events being fed to the world live while it was happening.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
What is there to superman.
They literally carry the comms gear, they can't operate anything because the president has the key, if you took it there is nothing you could do with it and even if you had the president there would be nothing you could do with it because you have two teams and a command who has to authorize a launching.
There is no need to do anything with it if you have the ability to neutralize the man carrying it. You clearly aren't familiar with the purpose of the football or you wouldn't be asking the equivalent of "what's the big deal?".

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Funny how ppl are so concerned with security and security breeches but don't seem to care about all these "leaks" that seem to be coming from these same ppl....

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
There is no need to do anything with it if you have the ability to neutralize the man carrying it. You clearly aren't familiar with the purpose of the football or you wouldn't be asking the equivalent of "what's the big deal?".
so tell us....how many footballs are there? do you think they just have one being carried around by a guy out in the open??

or....????

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
that sounds like a problem for the guy carrying the suitcase. He obviously violated his job if that is in fact the case.

Yes, I know plenty about espionage and listening devices. I personally had to do room sweeps for members when travelling around the world. I also know that most civilians and ppl outside the know think they know more than they really do.

you need to stop with all this outrage bruh. it's not healthy for you.
bruh, I don't give a flying fukk if you used to strip search people, this is the goddamn president we're talking about.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Not at all, you literally making up demands on what you think constitute security.
There are natsec meetings with other nations involved, most likely those nations are in planning and cooperation with what the US wants to do.
Pics with a guy carrying the nuke console isn't a breech.

Security leak would be a recording of the events being fed to the world live while it was happening.
You're conveniently moving goal posts...and ignoring the obvious.

I'm assuming you're another one of these "devil's advocate" contrary posters who've found their way here.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
You aren't familiar with anything to be honest. There is a team of holders not just one man. This isn't new. There is a polaroid picture of the guy I mentioned earlier with the football in teh science building in ASU or it used to be there when I went.

You literally are trying to manufacture an outrage.
Also who are these people you are afraid of , if soviets shot nukes US radar would know and you can bet the US would have already shot its counter nuke back without presidential command. A lot of this shyt is already handled. They tell most of the people the president is needed because it stops you from asking other questions.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
You're conveniently moving goal posts...and ignoring the obvious.

I'm assuming you're another one of these "devil's advocate" contrary posters who've found their way here.
What goalposts have been moved?
I literally addressed every point you made and I'm not the one stating certain goalposts have to be met, you are, so it seems you are projecting as well.