RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Thank God football season is over, because if we had to deal with the NFL every week 85% of the country would be :yeshrug:

There's really nothing on tv right now that is holding our attention and hopes. This controversy has no competition for american attention.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Everyone talks about Kellyanne, Spicer, and Bannon but who we should also talk about is Trump's social media manager Dan Scavino Jr. He is the online propaganda spokesman for Trump. Here he is, sharing a Breitbart article which is likely the source for Trump's meltdown. I also suspect he Tweets for Trump.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Roger Stone having a meltdown on twitter. Calling 'Ana Navarro' and other twitter chicks fat ugly bytches :russ:

These dudes are shook :lolbron:
cause them walls are closing in

Lemme blow your mind one time BTW...

Manafort, Stone, and Lee Atwater :sas2:

imrs.php

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
cause them walls are closing in

Lemme blow your mind one time BTW...

Manafort, Stone, and Lee Atwater :sas2:

imrs.php
Atwater at least seemed to have some redeeming qualities near the end of his life.

...unless that story of his Bible never being taken out of the wrapping is true. In which case...

:mjlol::hhh:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Roger Stone having a meltdown on twitter. Calling 'Ana Navarro' and other twitter chicks fat ugly bytches :russ:

These dudes are shook :lolbron:

I should have had him on my 2017 deathlist. He sound like he gonna snitch on Trump and Sessions under extreme pressure.