RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I'm not sure I'm buying that Kelly-Comey story. Kelly sees the shyt show, he should have resigned.
Could be duty to country, given his military service, maybe he is tired of the US getting mocked.....or maybe he is one of those stupid people that think they can "save" the bad boy/crazy lady.....or maybe he is just another Trump stooge along for the ride...at this point it's anybodies guess

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Kelly gonna be spanking Trump after every tweet now.
You know, I was thinking about Trumps admiration for high ranking members of the military, like, he thinks he is the boss of everybody, and being the president, he now is, but do you think maybe all he wants is the respect of military generals and sh1t? He is too cowardly to fire any staff member, he doesn't want blood on his hands, no matter what. If you believe he asked for Flynn's resignation, I would say you are crazy. i think the Comey thing was the only person he out right fired, and that was because he was getting too close to his secrets. As dillusional as trump is, I still think he desperately needs acceptance from people that he concedes are better men than him, and the only people that he concedes that to are high ranking military men. When the inner inner workings of this presidency are exposed, I am willing to bet that there are a couple instances where he has been downright lambasted by a Kelly or a Mattis, and he has had to apologize.

Edit - this was my 5000th post, breh and brehettes. If it wasn't for HL I would probably be in the 2-3k range. This sub forum has helped me become part of an online community again, and I appreciate y'all for all the contributions to help my ass stay informed, and teaching somebody that knew practically nothing about politics all about how this sh1t works, and how it affects y'all. If I could rep every one of y'all I would.
Matter fact @cook or @Brooklynzson I am a day 1, can I get a 1 time deal where I can hand out a bunch of reps? With @DonKnock and @wickedsm getting 2 cause if I don't get at least 10 daps a day from them 2, I worry about they well being
Much love, y'all

Last edited:

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know snl writers are hot right now. We just missed out on so many classic skits parodying mooch with this firing. Keep them in your thoughts today
lol my biggest disappointment out of all this is that the mooch emotes had goat potential and because of this they'll have to retire early.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
You know, I was thinking about Trumps admiration for high ranking members of the military, like, he thinks he is the boss of everybody, and being the president, he now is, but do you think maybe all he wants is the respect of military generals and sh1t? He is too cowardly to fire any staff member, he doesn't want blood on his hands, no matter what. If you believe he asked for Flynn's resignation, I would say you are crazy. i think the Comey thing was the only person he out right fired, and that was because he was getting too close to his secrets. As dillusional as trump is, I still think he desperately needs acceptance from people that he concedes are better men than him, and the only people that he concedes that to are high ranking military men. When the inner inner workings of this presidency are exposed, I am willing to bet that there are a couple instances where he has been downright lambasted by a Kelly or a Mattis, and he has had to apologize.

Edit - this was my 5000th post, breh and brehettes. If it wasn't for HL I would probably be in the 2-3k range. This sub forum has helped me become part of an online community again, and I appreciate y'all for all the contributions to help my ass stay informed, and teaching somebody that knew practically nothing about politics all about how this sh1t works, and how it affects y'all. If I could rep every one of y'all I would.
Matter fact @cook or @Brooklynzson I am a day 1, can I get a 1 time deal where I can hand out a bunch of reps? With @DonKnock and @wickedsm getting 2 cause if I don't get at least 10 daps a day from them 2, I worry about they well being
Much love, y'all
McMaster also seems above reproach as far as trump is concerned :ohhh: