RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

:moscowmjpls:
VYGKHzl.gif

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Not even a fukking joke, if one of these shows, satirical or not, that try to create the "White House" atmosphere brought in a character, even watered down, that was Mooch like, critics would universally say that they jumped the shark. 2 terms that I hate and are incredibly overused right now, but are the only two that are truly appropriate "This is not normal" and "Let that sink in".
We are living in the end times for the United States, and the scary part is, it's just the beginning. #Trumpset refuses to see this, but he just got rid of his GOP establishment lifeline, so the house and the senate are gone, and he truly will get nothing passed, and with that, the Koch money goes with it, add in Sessions either getting fired or resigning, scorched earth for the establishment. If they get rid of Bannon, there goes the nationalist/populist/white trash crowd. Trump is obviously fukked, he knows it, so he is sinking back into where he feels comfortable, nobody in there that will criticize him, nobody that is not on board with complete and total monetizing of everything to help his brand, and nobody that holds the country, law, or the constitution over their loyalty to trump.

Last edited:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Watching the replay of Pubess on Fakkitty, he fukking hates Mooch, but is still carrying water for Trump, lol, beta as fukk. Fakkitty is trying to tough guy Pubess, too, and he is letting him sh1t all over the republikunts, he is such a fukking coward. I also want someone to catch Fakkitty slipping and beat him within an inch of his life...and then give him 2 more inches of beating...if you catch my drift :jawalrus: but I ain't say nothing

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps