RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Oh, jesus fukking christ:

p0waBQk.gif

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
If Flynn hadn't resigned, Sessions would probably be thinking about it... But the administration can't afford to have two major players resign... shyt would look so suspicious that conservatives, and maybe even his base would go :patrice:

So the administration will fight this thing tooth and nail...

But Im just glad we'll get a clean investigation on Trump's Russia ties
I don't think anything is clean until they find a way to get James Comey out of there. I agree with the Congress person who said he's hiding stuff.

Uncle Hotep

Banned
Supporter
Daps
"I hate all press and politicians equally I just want to watch the whole thing burn down. I don't have a side!"

*next post*

"Here is how trump going to make life great again for black people. We share a lot in common with altright cacs"

:mjlol:

Whatever buddy.
have alot more in common than the white liberal i tell you that much black man

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lotta bits getting bleached I'm sure....

Comey is one of those D.C. types who think it better to cover up certain scandals because otherwise the consequences might be too "difficult for the nation to come to terms with" or some B.S. It's like when the 9/11 commission redacted certain portions of the report, or when Ford pardoned Nixon.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Lotta bits getting bleached I'm sure....

Comey is one of those D.C. types who think it better to cover up certain scandals because otherwise the consequences might be too "difficult for the nation to come to terms with" or some B.S. It's like when the 9/11 commission redacted certain portions of the report, or when Ford pardoned Nixon.
eh...he's the reason Scooter Libby went to jail for revealing the CIA agent Valerie Plame

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
That's my real question what type of NWO ish is it??? :mindblown:
I'm one part curious, one part scared, and one part made as hell that everybody knows they talk to Russia and they act like they never heard of them
:patrice:the fact that RT began broadcasting in the USA at all should've been met with high levels of skepticism

imagine if "USA News" started pushing hard to be a mainstream media outlet in Russia or China

the entire world, led by Noam Chomsky, would be screaming that it's American propaganda