RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Superstar
Daps

Trump used and abused these fools. Sold their souls to the devil and got burnt. :scust:

No, he hasn't. And I think this Tweet is very indicative of why Reince got fired. To Trump and the media, Reince was the face of the establishment GOP in the white house, so any failure of the party fell on him. Besides being a party guy, I can't really name something "wrong" that Reince did.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
fs8YLaH.gif

full

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
No, he hasn't. And I think this Tweet is very indicative of why Reince got fired. To Trump and the media, Reince was the face of the establishment GOP in the white house, so any failure of the party fell on him. Besides being a party guy, I can't really name something "wrong" that Reince did.
Reince didnt do anything wrong. But Trump and his fans are definitely splitting away from the traditional Republicans.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Establishment Republicans are in serious trouble. They've got no one in the White House. Trump is operating on an island.

This is more motivation to get him out the paint.
This nikka retarded. He about to be beefing with the GOP soon. He is going to accomplish zero things before his term up.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Establishment Republicans are in serious trouble. They've got no one in the White House. Trump is operating on an island.

This is more motivation to get him out the paint.
This could be good.

Less direct GOP and more Scaramucci types will be utter chaos. Even more than now. :russ:

Also puts the GOP in a more tense situation.