RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
fkmbIjT.gif

Daps

As I said yesterday, this is down right scary. If, you thought Obama left the US divisive, wait until Trump gets through with it especially if he makes it to 4 or 8 years. Make it to 4 and he'll be even more embolden. This guy gotta get out of here.

scarhead

All Star
Daps
It's clear that Trump and co are finding out and accepting (begrudgingly) their days are numbered. They're not even trying to put on a facade of "governing" - they're just trying to rally up the alt-right troops for the day he gets ousted. This pro-police brutality shyt, excessive pandering to the religious right with the "God" talk, and that Roger Stone tweet. From this point on, I can see Trump going super hard on appealing to the base and them only and position himself as a victim.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il

And they clap and cheer :scust:. Thats why I'm never remorseful when I see one of them have been hurt/killed. I've never in my life (and I'm no criminal) meet a nice officer, who was just doing his job, trying to serve and protect. One of the most hurtful things ever said to me in my life was said to me by a police officer. fukk them and that criminal they are cheering for. :pacspit: