RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I completely missed what this story is about
Zinke (Interior secretary) threatened Murkowski's senate seat if she didn't support the bill.

Murkowski fukked up any procedural and administrative work for Zinke cause she controls his purse strings.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Zinke (Interior secretary) threatened Murkowski's senate seat if she didn't support the bill.

Murkowski fukked up any procedural and administrative work for Zinke cause she controls his purse strings.

You know Zinke didn't want to make the call.

Mooch: The boss says make the call my friend.

Zinke: But,

Mooch: *Wraps extension cord around Zinke's neck and chokes him* Make the fukking call already.

:scumbag:

Darth Nubian

I bought my first Ki from my baby momma brother
Daps
Reppin
The Black Star
You know Zinke didn't want to make the call.

Mooch: The boss says make the call my friend.

Zinke: But,

Mooch: *Wraps extension cord around Zinke's neck and chokes him* Make the fukking call already.

:scumbag:

I immediately thought of this scene. Trump would be in the cut laughing.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
mNacyDq.gif

YAAAASSSSS QUEEN! :noah: :troll:

Sally Yates: Protect the Justice Department from President Trump
By SALLY Q. YATESJULY 28, 2017

29yatesWeb-superJumbo.jpg

The Department of Justice, in Washington. Drew Angerer/Getty Images
The spectacle of President Trump’s now daily efforts to humiliate the attorney general into resigning has transfixed the country. But while we are busy staring at the wreckage of Attorney General Jeff Sessions’ relationship with the man he supported for the presidency, there is something more insidious happening.

The president is attempting to dismantle the rule of law, destroy the time-honored independence of the Justice Department, and undermine the career men and women who are devoted to seeking justice day in and day out, regardless of which political party is in power.

If we are not careful, when we wake up from the Trump presidency, our justice system may be broken beyond recognition.

Over the past few days, many people from both parties have rightly expressed their dismay at how President Trump has publicly lambasted the attorney general, noting the president’s lack of loyalty to a man who has been consistently loyal to him.

29yatesWeb-1501258647094-superJumbo.jpg

Sally Yates testifying on Capitol Hill in May. Stephen Crowley/The New York Times
And while this is indeed true, it misses the larger and more dangerous consequences of the president’s actions.

President Trump claims that it is very “unfair” that Mr. Sessions recused himself from the Russia investigation, a recusal indisputably necessary given Mr. Sessions’ role in the campaign that is now under investigation. At its core, the President’s complaint is that he doesn’t have a political ally at the Justice Department to protect him from the Russia investigation. And he is apparently trying to bully Mr. Sessions into resigning so that he can put someone in place who will.

The president hasn’t stopped there. He has also tried to goad Mr. Sessions into re-initiating a closed investigation of the president’s former political rival. And all of this takes place in the wake of the president’s attempts to persuade the former F.B.I. director James Comey to back off the Michael Flynn investigation, and then firing Mr. Comey when he didn’t.

President Trump’s actions appear aimed at destroying the fundamental independence of the Justice Department. All the while, he’s ripping the blindfold off Lady Justice and attempting to turn the department into a sword to seek vengeance against his perceived enemies and a shield to protect himself and his allies.

It’s almost impossible to take all of this in. And while we risk becoming numb to the daily barrage of alarming news, we can’t lose sight of the fact that this is beyond abnormal. It’s dangerous.

The Justice Department is not just another federal agency. It is charged with fulfilling our country’s promise of equal and impartial justice for all. As an agency with the authority to deprive citizens of their liberty, its investigations and prosecutions must be conducted free from any political interference or influence, and decisions must be made based solely on the facts and the law.

To fulfill this weighty responsibility, past administrations, both Democratic and Republican, have jealously guarded a strict separation between the Justice Department and the White House when it comes to investigations and prosecutions. While there may be interaction on broad policies, any White House involvement in cases or investigations, including whom or what to investigate, has been flatly forbidden.

This independence is essential for the career men and women to be able to do their jobs. I served in the Justice Department for over 27 years, the vast majority as a career prosecutor in both Democratic and Republican administrations. I know from firsthand experience how seriously the career prosecutors and agents take their responsibility to make fair and impartial decisions based solely on the facts and the law and nothing else.

And the outcome of that analysis does not vary based on who occupies the White House. While some in the public may disagree with particular decisions, the Justice Department prosecutors and agents must have the independence to call it like they see it.

The strict separation between the Justice Department and the White House applies to even the most mundane of criminal investigations, and nowhere does it matter more than when the investigation reaches into the White House itself. In short, no one at the White House should have anything to do with any decisions about whom or what to investigate or prosecute. Period.

We must do more than rubberneck as we drive past this car crash. We all have a responsibility to protect our Justice Department’s ability to do its job free from interference. The very foundation of our justice system — the rule of law — depends on it.

@DonKnock @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @Cali_livin @Menelik II @wire28 @smitty22 @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @THE MACHINE @OneManGang @dtownreppin214 @The Taxman @JKFrazier @tmonster @blotter @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike

This is all well and good but when is enough going to be enough with this clown?

Everyone can connect the dots and see what's goin on here that it's obvious to everyone that this dude is totally unfit for the role :what:

I keep reading articles about not normalizing this dumb ass but no one does anything. He should be out IMMEDIATELY.

Why don't these idiots get this clown outta here right now:damn:

Right fukkin now he should be gone

Last edited:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
This is all well and good but when is enough going to be enough with this clown?

Everyone can connect the dots and see what's goin on here that it's obvious to everyone that this dude is totally unfit for the role :what:

I keep reading articles about not normalizing the clown but no one does anything. He should be out IMMEDIATELY.

Why don't these idiots gets clown outta here right now:damn:

Right fukkin now he should be gone
It doesn't work like that in government. Nothing "just happens". That's business stuff.

I hate Trump as much as anyone but the processes are there for a reason.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
for those of you who didnt know Peggy is a miserable old super Republican c*nt.
this bytch was one of the biggest Bush Iraq War cheerleaders
and hated Obama with the passion of a thousand white suns because he was a Negro.
this bytch even big upped Bill Clinton she hated Obama so much.

fukk that old c*nt.
:pacspit:
I'm tired a you guys doin this shyt. We dealing with the here and now who fukkin cares about all that other shyt she was on? What does any of that shyt have to do with what she wrote about Trump?

shyt is annoying as hell. Don't quote it if you have this issue and keep it movin :what:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
It doesn't work like that in government. Nothing "just happens". That's business stuff.

I hate Trump as much as anyone but the processes are there for a reason.
He is totally unfit and is borderline insane.. The dude should be ousted immediately for the safety of all the people in this country

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
for those of you who didnt know Peggy is a miserable old super Republican c*nt.
this bytch was one of the biggest Bush Iraq War cheerleaders
and hated Obama with the passion of a thousand white suns because he was a Negro.
this bytch even big upped Bill Clinton she hated Obama so much.

fukk that old c*nt.
:pacspit:
:ehh: easily becoming one of my favorite new HL posters....
I agree with you 100%. I also don't think that Mitch is going to change the 60 vote rule on major sh1t, because 2018 will be a bloodbath because Obamacare is ALOT more popular than these folks ever realized now that the fukking stupid racist hillbillies know that ACA is Obamacare. The Republikunt reign was short like leprechauns, partly due to Trump, partly due to R infighting, and partly due to The attempts to repeal Obamacare. You can't be the most unpopular president of all times, 7 months in, and expect anything to get done
:patrice: so basically this session of congress, under trump's administration is on par far worse than the 3 under :obama: :dead:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
He is totally unfit and is borderline insane.. The dude should be ousted immediately for the safety of all the people in this country
Agreed but you'd need bring something more than that to Congress them to even bat an eyelid. There are a lot of people out there who think he's doing just fine and they've pissed their constituents off enough with this healthcare bullshyt.

Federal offenses on the other hand, that will get you out of office really quickly. So we're just going to have to wait.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:ALERTRED::ALERTRED:

Remember our friend Mikhail Lesin who started RT?:mjcry:

This is just so y'all keep getting reminded how Russia gets down.
:PutinCmon:

They'll murk you in London, D.C., or NYC. :moscowmjpls:

:mjgrin:

@DonKnock @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @Cali_livin @Menelik II @wire28 @smitty22 @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @THE MACHINE @OneManGang @dtownreppin214 @The Taxman @JKFrazier @tmonster @blotter @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike

There is a war going on.