RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
I disagree, I think history will remember the fukking patriots that said "fukk all that" and take the country back from these fukking pieces of sh1t, and those that did fall for the okey doke will be remembered as the garbage that they are, and we will never let them live it down. Always remember, the majority of this country did not vote for, and does not support this clowns agenda. We will come out the other side, stronger, smarter, and more untied than anytime in the history of this country, bet.
Oh yeah....

How'd that work out for the states who left the confederacy?
States that were pro-segregation?

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

2stainz, Ku$h Parker, wickedsm

Let me clear this up because it's quite easy to explain. The articles around the net are pretty misleading.

On the Russia sanctions, which are an AMENDMENT INSIDE A LARGER BILL, Sanders voted Yea: U.S. Senate: U.S. Senate Roll Call Votes 115th Congress - 1st Session

The bill that passed yesterday, that everyone keeps calling the Russia Sanctions bills, is actually called An Act to Provide Congressional Review and to Counter Iranian and Russian Governments' Aggression: U.S. Senate: U.S. Senate Roll Call Votes 115th Congress - 1st Session

:bryan: Even we got duped. Thought this shyt was about Russia and the Republicans threw it into an Iran bill they always wanted to pass

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
2stainz, Ku$h Parker, wickedsm

Let me clear this up because it's quite easy to explain. The articles around the net are pretty misleading.

On the Russia sanctions, which are an AMENDMENT INSIDE A LARGER BILL, Sanders voted Yea: U.S. Senate: U.S. Senate Roll Call Votes 115th Congress - 1st Session

The bill that passed yesterday, that everyone keeps calling the Russia Sanctions bills, is actually called An Act to Provide Congressional Review and to Counter Iranian and Russian Governments' Aggression: U.S. Senate: U.S. Senate Roll Call Votes 115th Congress - 1st Session

:bryan: Even we got duped. Thought this shyt was about Russia and the Republicans threw it into an Iran bill they always wanted to pass

I'm not buying it. Sanders is a lightweight on this shyt.

Some of these protest votes are fukking stupid. He's ONLY doing it cause he knows its gonna pass. Its like people who vote for Gary Johnson hoping that the rest of society will vote for Hillary to prevent Trump. They want everyone else to be responsible

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'm not buying it. Sanders is a lightweight on this shyt.

Some of these protest votes are fukking stupid. He's ONLY doing it cause he knows its gonna pass. Its like people who vote for Gary Johnson hoping that the rest of society will vote for Hillary to prevent Trump. They want everyone else to be responsible
Instead of admitting you had no clue about anything I posted you go on a waxing poetic.

Just dap my post. Say oh I didn't know all that bs took place and keep it moving.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Instead of admitting you had no clue about anything I posted you go on a waxing poetic.

Just dap my post. Say oh I didn't know all that bs took place and keep it moving.
Sanders has been talking about this shyt for months. His opposition to these sanctions is nothing new. We've talked about this before.

This is from fukking a month and a half ago:

Don't play yourself.

Some of us know what we're doing here :ufdup: