RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I didn't think he was going after Priebus. I thought he was just tagging him because he's Chief of Staff and they were working on this together.

Then again Tony Mooch is NYC Italian trash, Trump is a NYC dude that loves NYC people so there could be some low key plot to get the Priebus/Bannon wing out of the white house and replace them with all NYC scumbags that relate to Trump on a scumbag and criminal level.

this rings true to me

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
DFteAO3V0AAA8tb.jpg

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Hill
38 mins ·
"There is no way that a president can humiliate a Cabinet member, a strong supporter from the beginning, in the way that Trump has done, just piling it on and expect that this relationship is going to last," said conservative Fox News commentator Charles Krauthammer.

Krauthammer: Sessions 'is a dead man walking'
"This cannot last," the conservative commentator said.
THEHILL.COM

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
Louise Mensch may be on to something :lupe:

@The War Report let me put you on game. This shyt is going to be confirmed in the future.

There was another meeting in London.

Looks like Emin Agalarov was in Scotland at the same time as Trump's entire team...

This looks VERY legit.

We already know this was the initial tie made between the Trump family and the Agalarov's on behalf of the Russian government.

Now we certainly have proof they were all around in Scotland at the same time.

All we need is proof they were at the same events AND discussed these things.

Y'all remember the Trump campaign got an injection of cash last summer out of nowhere?

And y'all know the Cambridge analytica team?

How the fukk are all of these pieces in the same place at the same time and nothing happen????

Rob Goldstone was also in London at the same time. Goldstone is the one who set up the meeting at Trump Tower in June 2016...weeks later, they're all in the England/Scotland

@DonKnock @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @Cali_livin @Menelik II @wire28 @smitty22 @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @THE MACHINE @OneManGang @dtownreppin214 @The Taxman @JKFrazier @tmonster @blotter @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike

we need to @Mueller:patrice: