RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I'm very surprised at how hard the GOP "elite" are rallying around Sessions. :whoo:
They doing that cause they don't have a choice.. Sessions been a clown for the better part of 30 years as a state AG and US senator but the elite know trump is even a bigger clown so now they want to circle the wagons..

Trump going to fire Sessions anyway lol

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
They doing that cause they don't have a choice.. Sessions been a clown for the better part of 30 years as a state AG and US senator but the elite know trump is even a bigger clown so now they want to circle the wagons..

Trump going to fire Sessions anyway lol
They also want to keep him around because if the grand wizard can get kicked out, any of them old fukking establishment racist fukks can get it. Wish they embrace each other with a grenade in each of their pockets

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
side note that bears repeating...Trevor Noah is doing an OUTSTANDING job lately
Nah, I listen to the daily, with Michael Barbaro, it's a NYT morning wrap up of the day befores news, 10-15 minute type of pod.
I have read you propping up Noah lately, I still need to get used to him, he really still hasn't grown on me fully *pause*