RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
he's gonna get hit with that tranny shyt storm in 3...2...1...
The LGBT contingent ain't nothing to fukk with, they will be weaponizing by 10am. My god, this is not going to end well for him.
My thing, if there are 15k plus folks willing to fight for this country, and prez wants to exclude them, fukk is that?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
he's gonna get hit with that tranny shyt storm in 3...2...1...
The LGBT contingent ain't nothing to fukk with, they will be weaponizing by 10am. My god, this is not going to end well for him.
My thing, if there are 15k plus folks willing to fight for this country, and prez wants to exclude them, fukk is that?

@DonKnock @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @Cali_livin @Menelik II @wire28 @smitty22 @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @THE MACHINE @OneManGang @dtownreppin214 @The Taxman @JKFrazier @tmonster @blotter @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Gowdy wants to be in that WH. Messed up when these Republicans like Gowdy and Cotton are actively being disingenuous.

Also it's amazing how disparaging Trump is to vets when he was a POS draft dodger when it came down to it and Republicans just allow him to get away with these comments. :mjpls:

Another notch on the fake admiration Republicans have for the military. While behind doors they shut-down any bills that help military vets. :mjpls:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope you guys don't buy this "Tillerson was so offended over Trump's Boy Scout speech" bullshyt.

The man was CEO of Exxon and had dealings with the most powerful people in the world for the last few decades. Dude is personal friends with Purim. You honestly think think he has some internal moral compass that only today is now so disturbed he can no longer continue in his position? I honestly believe all this talk about a rift is just political theater. He was obviously out there for a specific reason - the previous relationships he nurtured with Russian government officials. The more the media talks about personal differences and Boy Scouts the less time they're spending on everything else.