RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Honestly that type of story would just enable his base because a lot of them are sexist trash anyway. His wife is just there for the money so it doesn't bother her. As long as she getting paid.
It's not that unusual of a situation if true. Doesn't speak well of their character, but that's chit chat gossip shyt. Doesn't have any real relevance one way or another. Having an open relationship isn't a crime.

Pitfalls0117

Invokana Trump
Daps
Reppin
NJ->BOS->DC
In a more salacious part of what was recorded, Collins then addressed a radio interview in which Rep. Blake Farenthold (R-Tex.) suggested that if Collins were a man, he’d have challenged her to a duel for opposing the Senate Republicans’ Obamacare overhaul bill.

“Did you see the one who challenged me to a duel?” Collins asks.

“I know,” Reed replies. “Trust me. Do you know why he challenged you to a duel? ‘Cause you could beat the s— out of him.”

“Well, he’s huge,” Collins replies. “And he — I don’t mean to be unkind, but he’s so unattractive it’s unbelievable.”

“Did you see the picture of him in his pajamas next to this Playboy bunny?” she continues, referring to an infamous photo of Farenthold, below.

At that point, the mic went dead.
:laff::laff::laff:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
this guy is dog whistling more than i have ever seen.
i always wondered what it would be like to hear a hitler speech if i knew german.

now i know.
I'd imagine that the speeches in Russia 70 years back and North Korea the last 60 years would be similar. Unhinged madmen with unlimited legal power speak without thinking. The difference here is that the Feds are actively working to bring him down and he doesn't realize that his word isn't law.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
By the way did you guys read that story about how Trump called one of his people to ask them what would be the ramifications if he fired Sessions? It shows how stupid he is. He should be able to know that kind of stuff with ease and if it wasn't for his advisors having to basically school him on law and politics, Trump would have probably been a far worse erratic, irrational disaster than he is now.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
You can write movies on any of these guys. Its so surreal right now.

Yeah, I mean obviously there is the Russian angle but the other non related various crimes and scandals and their scope are glaring. Whole administration top down... we essentially let a criminal organization take over our government.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
we essentially let a criminal organization take over our government.
2550.jpg
"Hillary would have done the same. Probably worse."

20023.jpg
"White America is a criminal organization and only Maoism can save us."
25072.jpg
"The real crime was Seth Rich being murdered by Podesta's Pizza Pedos."