RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Trump is playing a dangerous game by toying with the idea of firing Sessions. The Republicans in Congress support Sessions more than Trump and Trump has to know that if this is a plan to get Mueller fired, Congress will just re-appoint Mueller as the independent counsel where Trump has zero authority to remove him.

So then you just did all that for nothing and caused a political firestorm with Congress and your own party.

They daring him to do it...

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
even if she lost her eyebrows due to illness why draw that shyt on with a sharpie?
Women are fukking nuts when it comes to eyebrows. They'll pluck that shyt until it's gone and then use crayons to draw them back in. They never realize how fukking stupid they look. My biggest pet peeve are these drawn on and colored in eyebrows. All these girls on Instagram look like idiots.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Women are fukking nuts when it comes to eyebrows. They'll pluck that shyt until it's gone and then use crayons to draw them back in. They never realize how fukking stupid they look. My biggest pet peeve are these drawn on and colored in eyebrows. All these girls on Instagram look like idiots.
How about the ones that tattoo eyebrows on

:dwillhuh:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and they got alot of kids right?
how does the sound of his voice not make her p*ssy quickly evacuate the premises?
:scust:

Trump insecurity is based on the rejection they feel from old money and other similarly wealthy/influential NY money families. The Trump name symbolizes garish excesses and is looked down upon. This was her way of relinquishing that name and gaining respectability. He probably just needed the Russian plug lol

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Nap like:

cryptkeeper3.jpg

:ld: She's got her days :shaq: