RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Has anyone else noticed--specifically on Facebook--that there are a lot of Nigerian and Kenyan accounts making pro-Trump comments on news articles (Politico, NPR, NYT, WSJ, WaPo)?

I'll repost as I find them
Nigerians don't fukk with cacs like that unless they scamming them out their bread :mjlol:

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
Has anyone else noticed--specifically on Facebook--that there are a lot of Nigerian and Kenyan accounts making pro-Trump comments on news articles (Politico, NPR, NYT, WSJ, WaPo)?

I'll repost as I find them

I've noticed I think they're bots for the most part. I also know Kenya and Nigeria is trying to get good will for their fight against extremists. I saw I think Nigeria's Defense Secretary speak on it at a AU terrorism summit recently.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just watched him with Tapper, he is actually really good at commanding the conversation. If you grew up on the east coast, you see this fukking guy for what he is, a slick talking, gasbag, lying, manipulator. Whoever said that Scaramucci is who Trump sees in the mirror was dead on, completely, and totally. Real life uncle vinny, a guy that the white trash hillbillies would fukking HATE under normal circumstances, but will fawn over now he is on the Trump Train. It's truly unfukkingbelievable. He is a Wall Street mercenary, in it for the money and any power he can get to push his status and bank account forward, and once trump goes down, he will somehow grasp at straws and try to interject himself on the right side of the justice scale, on some "i infiltrated the administration to help take him down, where is my Medal of Honor, bro"
Facts. Trumpset don't know who they want to be.