RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
:mjlol:

Bannon gettin his nuts cut off :ohlawd:

He's holed up in a corner everyday on his phone according to a Poltico article
Good....we don't want for these racist fukks like sessions and bannon, to be on some business as usual shyt....
These two are some evil mofos.....In a way trump's fukk ups are a godsend. Because I'd be more worried if they were moving silence...

Last edited:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I won't lie it blew my mind as well. I was in Israel and my parents friends from Russia were there and this one lady looked really East Asian. Then she started speaking fluent Russian and my mind was blown. I wasn't really aware of the "Asian" look in Russia until then.
I take it you don't spend much time in JBO :shaq:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

All these guys are friends with each other.

They just weren't counting on Trump coming in and running through the china shop like a bull and forcing the media to actually do it's job.

The only silver lining in the Trump administration is that the media has been forced to do it's job.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
All these guys are friends with each other.

They just weren't counting on Trump coming in and running through the china shop like a bull and forcing the media to actually do it's job.

The only silver lining in the Trump administration is that the media has been forced to do it's job.
Spicer will probably end up with a job at CNN being on panels nightly. :mjlol: It's all a game and source of income for these people. When the cameras are off, it's all good between them.