RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I don't but that looks pretty good. I learned about the mongols through Dan Carlins Hardcore History podcast

I highly recommend Crash Course World History I & II, and Crash Course US History. I've learned more from those YouTube series than I have in public school.

They eschew teaching History as a series of dates, and avoid using wars and "great men" as tentpoles to measure history by.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I highly recommend Crash Course World History I & II, and Crash Course US History. I've learned more from those YouTube series than I have in public school.

They eschew teaching History as a series of dates, and avoid using wars and "great men" as tentpoles to measure history by.
:picard:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
yURlGZs.gif

eF9bxVO.gif

AY21oCv.gif

Sean Spicer Resigns as White House Press Secretary
By GLENN THRUSHJULY 21, 2017

22dc-spicer-hfo-superJumbo.jpg

Sean Spicer, the White House press secretary, during a briefing last month. Doug Mills/The New York Times
WASHINGTON — Sean Spicer, the White House press secretary, resigned on Friday morning, telling President Trump he vehemently disagreed with the appointment of the New York financier Anthony Scaramucci as communications director.

Mr. Trump offered Mr. Scaramucci the job at 10 a.m. The president requested that Mr. Spicer stay on, but Mr. Spicer told Mr. Trump that he believed the appointment was a major mistake, according to person with direct knowledge of the exchange.

QolYySY.gif

ezgif-3-6aeab938d8.gif

@DonKnock @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @Cali_livin @Menelik II @wire28 @smitty22 @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @THE MACHINE @OneManGang @dtownreppin214 @The Taxman @JKFrazier @tmonster @blotter @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike

Last edited: