RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Breh don't ever say shyt about Texas again.
Russia is in Europe, I dont care how close to China Russia is, I aint neva seen no Russian Asian. And he's a high ranking mobster. U would think they would be racist. Is it a Russian in the Yakuza:jbhmm:

I aced Geography. At least I aint arguing evolution and global warming :damn:

Fukk yall, Im sleepy

southpawstyle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
California
Russia is in Europe, I dont care how close to China Russia is, I aint neva seen no Russian Asian. And he's a high ranking mobster. U would think they would be racist. Is it a Russian in the Yakuza:jbhmm:

Fukk yall, Im sleepy
I smashed a cold blooded russian/korean girl for a while. :ohlawd:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Fukk yall, Im sleepy
:dahell: The yakuza is Japanese!

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Preet knows all the secrets. He knows his family name is worth more than the Trump's.
now its time for future celebs and politicians to stake out how they wanna piece his ass up

People will define their careers on taking this traitor down. Its gonna be glorious.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
now its time for future celebs and politicians to stake out how they wanna piece his ass up

People will define their careers on taking this traitor down. Its gonna be glorious.

Witnessed history with the GOAT POTUS Obeezy, now witnessing history with the modern WOAT and historical takedown of Drumpf :wow:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Witnessed history with the GOAT POTUS Obeezy, now witnessing history with the modern WOAT and historical takedown of Drumpf :wow:

And people keep saying they will not putting a sitting Presidenr in jail.. Yeah right, they are going to make an exception this one time.. Trump is going to jail believe that

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
If this fukery goes down the rethugs would have to wash their hands of trump and his Russian ties. Pence will probably be pressured to not pardon him. This is way bigger then Nixon this involves Putin and the election
yep only traitors forgive treason
and if I know the deep state like I think I know the deep state they will make trump toxically untouchable before they are done with him

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
NYTimes baited the F•UCK outta this dude.

Had him laughing and shyt...thinking shyt was sweet...and next thing you know they hit him with the:

"so...would it be bad if mueller went into personal finances?" :troll:

fukking idiot :dead:
oh that, yeah I peeped that:mjlol:
but that was not my favorite bait
my favorite one was downright trolling
it's the female interviewer interjecting on the audio, as trump was bemoaning Sessions not telling him the future and how he would recuse from the Russher thing, and you hear her jump in empathetically, "he gave you no heads up!!!!!????":damn: you could just see her shaking her head sadly, like "how could he":picard:"poor you Donny" :mjcry:
the orange idiot bit and kept whining and Thrashing his own damn AG :sadbron:

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::deadmanny::deadmanny:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
And people keep saying they will not putting a sitting Presidenr in jail.. Yeah right, they are going to make an exception this one time.. Trump is going to jail believe that

He's not going to jail and he won't even be impeached, I'll put coli cash on that. Congress will protect him as long as the GOP controls everything.

tmonster

Superstar
Daps