RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I did
I saw the leading questions and suggestive thought completions but what are you people referring to?

Here's my take:

Trump gives interview to NYT says don't investigate my personal finances or my family, odd remarks about Putin re: "adoption" and Don Jr. meeting.

Next day Mueller spokesmen says he'll look into Trump personal finances and taxes(this was already a given) and Press go on the attack

Tonight Trump's lawyers start resigning and it's leaked that Trump is asking questions about pardoning people and doing opposition research on Mueller

That's my take anyways and that's pretty damning and insane as far as I'm concerned.

This reminds me a lot of Venezuela, Brazil and Argentina.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Here's my take:

Trump gives interview to NYT says don't investigate my personal finances or my family, odd remarks about Putin re: "adoption" and Don Jr. meeting.

Next day Muller spokesmen says he'll look into Trump personal finances and taxes(this was already a given) and Press go on the attack

Tonight Trump's lawyers start resigning and it's leaked that Trump is asking questions about pardoning people and doing opposition research on Muller

That's my take anyways and that's pretty damning and insane as far as I'm concerned.

This reminds me a lot of Venezuela, Brazil and Argentina.
what do you mean?
NYTimes baited the F•UCK outta this dude.

Had him laughing and shyt...thinking shyt was sweet...and next thing you know they hit him with the:

"so...would it be bad if mueller went into personal finances?" :troll:

fukking idiot :dead:

Last edited:

CBSkyline

Chill
Daps
If Louise wasn't bullshytting about this...a lot of people might have to eat crow:

I'm no expert but if a president tried to pardon himself, couldn't that be challenged and then heard before the supreme court? Again this is way beyond my realm of expertise, but after doing some digging I found these cases to be quite relevant now.
United States v. Nixon 418 U.S. 683 (1974)
As a part of the investigation of the Watergate scandal, Nixon was subpoenaed to release tape recordings of conversations taking place in the Oval Office.
Nixon challenged a court order to release the tapes on the grounds that "executive privilege" granted him immunity from the judicial process.
The Court recognized the concept of executive privilege, but argued that the privilege was not absolute and did not apply in a criminal investigation.

Nixon v. Fitzgerald 457 U.S. 731 (1982)
The Court ruled that a President has absolute immunity from liability for damages resulting from official acts.

Clinton v. Jones 520 U.S. 681 (1997)
The Court ruled that the President's immunity from civil suits did not extend to cases involving unofficial acts.
This case allowed the Paula Jones sexual harassment case against Bill Clinton to proceed.

The question I have is if a president committed a crime before he got into office, can he still be protected and pardon himself in office?

This shyt is insane. The fact that I'm even asking this question is just... :mindblown:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yo. Preet Is going IN tonight :heartylaugh:

PjLcfl0.gif