RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
When the shyt finally hits the fan, we're going to see a show like we've never seen before. I can't wait to see who trump snitches on in a desperate attempt to save himself. It's going to be beautiful....except for the fact it'll bring the country to its knees and do irreparable damage to our standing around the world... But it's going to be so entertaining

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It would be the first actual 4D chess move he made

No it wouldn't. It would actually be stupider than firing Comey. If he finds a stooge to fire Mueller then Trump just ensured that Congress would be left with no option but to hire an independent Counsel that reports to Congress and only Congress.

Guess who Congress would hire? One guess. M-u-e-l-l-e-r.

If that happened then even soft ass Republican Congressmen would know that Trump would have to be impeached and thrown out. Trump is going to be impeached next year anyway if the Democrats retake the House, but the Republicans are hoping that the Democrats will be the ones doing it rather than them. By the way some of those Republicans are ready for Trump's ass to be gone too, but they don't want to do it. Btw, notice how Republican Senator Burr has already said that he will not be attending anymore meetings with Trump while the investigation is going on. I bet that that guy has seen something that he knows stinks and I can't help but notice that none of the other Republicans on that committee are saying much in public.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Rachel Maddow is missing the mark right now. She's talking about "resignation watch" in regards to Sessions and she's suggesting he might quit.

Sessions isn't quitting because he's a racist piece of shyt that wants to implement his agenda by overturning Obama era criminal justice reform and police reform to make sure people go to prison longer, go to prison for bullshyt violations and have zero police accountability, implementing his anti-immigrant, anti-sanctuary city strategy, and restart a war on drugs.

If Sessions quits I'll be super surprised. That means Trump's BS has got under his skin so much that it overruled his desire to live out his KKK fantasies.

I think he wold rather live out his last 5-10 years at home instead of prison regardless...

He's already threatened to resign several times. You're aware of that right?