RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I get that. But u just cant encourage a foreign gov to hack someone. Seems like they would be guilty of multiple offenses. Yet I keep hearing how collusion isnt illegal and no laws were broken. I heard another lawyer say it on msnbc today.so its not just fox saying no laws were broken
It has to be either espionage or treason

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
i'm not old enough to remember the "Red Scare" days in the U.S. but i am old enough to remember the cold war era of the 80's.
i don't think that americans are feeling that same "are they gonna nuke us?" fear...but they should be feeling the "are they pulling on some strings that we should cut?"

both situations are scary but it's easier to slip into a nuclear holocaust anxiety. that cranks things up a notch or two.
we don't worry about nuclear war today.
in the 50's they did and that led to the whole "Red Scare".

i was becoming an adult when the whole "Red Scare" thing was being mocked.
then i got older and found William Cooper.

i'm not saying that i buy into what he Cooper says 100% but GOD DAMN...he hit the nail on the head with this one.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Now that you mention it he is ghost as fukk these days. :ohhh::mjlol:
He has been on a whiney, b1tchy speech tour for the last 2 weeks trying to lean on the right wing, Christian, conservative fukking idiots to pressure them into repeal and replace, and when he's not doing that, he is standing directly behind Trump, smiling and gazing, looking at him like a fukking creep. The fukking lot of em' need to go down