RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
@3Rivers its time we get a screen cap of the Juelz gif done :mjgrin:

full
It needs to be towards the end when he is side eyeing the computer

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
@Ill Ходят слухи, что вы любите смотреть, как ваша жена занимается сексом с другими мужчинами. Что это за слово? :putinhandsoff::mischievousmj:

Вы разделяете расстройство нарциссической личности с Trump :umad:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Вы разделяете расстройство нарциссической личности с Trump :umad:
Путин не спасет вас. Вы будете наказаны как предатель и ваш президент. :MuellerUMad:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Is it just me, or did these posts not age well? :lolbron:
:umad: #imwithher

All signs are pointing to a legally troubled administration if Hillary wins on Tuesday. The DNC hacks, Podesta emails and Clinton Foundation improprieties are starting to mount and show substance. The FBI are possibly dropping an indictment. If they do it, I doubt they do it before the election. Shillary looks like she's going to win so that means a possible impeachment is coming.

Will she be impeached if she wins the Presidency?

:obama:

Thread updates:
Bret Baier of Fox News - Sources say FBI are moving forward indictment of the Clinton Foundation
Bret Baier: FBI Sources Believe Clinton Foundation Case Moving Towards "Likely an Indictment"

Giuliani: There Is Enough Evidence Now For A RICO Case Against Clinton Foundation "Racketeering Enterprise"

you couldnt get a job at fukking mcdonalds with the legal pileup that she's facing, and we're about to put this fukking criminal in the white house :what:

democratic primary voters, fukk you. you all can suck a dikk for putting her in this race, and you should be ashamed of yourselves

"but but she has foreign policy experience! its her turn! i cant think for myself! " :camby:

Hillary going to jail :ufdup:

:blessed:

@Ill :bpumad: