RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
tumblr_op2tjs26k11r64huio4_400.gif

lighttreason-mentalfloss.png

Last edited:

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates

:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn: Got damn Malcolm name destroyed this clown

Start the vid at 6:40 mark Nance get in this dudes ass around the 11 min mark :Damefro:

Nance was like you played yourself breh :Playedyourself:
dude held up the picture like "look at him he is a idiot" Putin wouldnt use him.. Trump's people getting desperate AF.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Something just dawned on me.

Remember when Kellyanne Conway and Trump said Obama was spying on people using microwaves?

Well microwaves are faraday cages that people use to stash their cell phones in during private meetings to prevent electromagnetic spying.

Is it possible that they, themselves, were worried about their cellphones being tapped and realized either they employed this method OR knew about the taps themselves?

Kellyanne Conway: 'microwaves that turn into cameras' can spy on us

@DonKnock @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @Cali_livin @Menelik II @wire28 @smitty22 @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @THE MACHINE @OneManGang @duckbutta @TheDarceKnight @dtownreppin214 @The Taxman @JKFrazier @tmonster

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn: Got damn Malcolm Nance destroyed this clown

Start the vid at 6:40 mark Nance get in this dudes ass around the 11 min mark :Damefro:

Nance was like you played yourself breh :Playedyourself:

:dead:

So let me get this straight, in the middle of a busy campaign season, Manafort, Kushner and Jr. Would take the time out of their busy schedule to meet with an idiot who they know can't provide any useful information? Even though the person claims to have information directly from the Russian government which Jr welcomed gleefully?

Do these people think we are all low IQ or blind Trump supporters?

When Trump finally falls, there are a lot of people whose names will shyt on these political skreets.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

So let me get this straight, in the middle of a busy campaign season, Manafort, Kushner and Jr. Would take the time out of their busy schedule to meet with an idiot who they know can't provide any useful information? Even though the person claims to have information directly from the Russian government which Jr welcomed gleefully?

When Trump finally falls, there are a lot of people whose names will shyt on these political skreets.

GOP going into overdrive, that's the sign of a guilty party because anyone of them know they can get swept up in that investigation for taking Russian money

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

It's laughably sad, I was saying the same thing on the podcast.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
AP
9 mins ·
Mayo Clinic Hospital doctors say Sen. McCain underwent a 'minimally invasive' procedure to remove the nearly 2-inch clot.

Doctors remove blood clot above Sen. McCain's eye
PHOENIX (AP) — Surgeons in Phoenix say they removed a blood clot from above the left eye of Sen. John McCain. Mayo Clinic Hospital doctors said Saturday that McCain
APNEWS.COM

:patrice: