RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

tmonster

Superstar
Daps

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This is crazy

The interpreter who was with the Russian lawyer, I've worked with him at my job many times. :dead:
:hhh: You're pathetic. With all the Pro-Trump caping you've done, now you wait until it hits you locally to take interest in the story.

Precisely why you don't deserve to be a mod.

@DonKnock @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @Cali_livin @Menelik II @wire28 @smitty22 @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @THE MACHINE @OneManGang @duckbutta @TheDarceKnight @dtownreppin214 @The Taxman @JKFrazier @tmonster

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
:hhh: You're pathetic. With all the Pro-Trump caping you've done, now you wait until it hits you locally to take interest in the story.

Precisely why you don't deserve to be a mod.

@DonKnock @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @Cali_livin @Menelik II @wire28 @smitty22 @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @THE MACHINE @OneManGang @duckbutta @TheDarceKnight @dtownreppin214 @The Taxman @JKFrazier @tmonster

All of the people you tagged know I'm not pro Trump. :camby:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Run for president and ruin your empire illegal operation all the while destroying yourself/family

He never wanted to be president. He wanted to lose by less than a percentage point and whine forever on conservative media about it, while creating his version of fox News. Unfortunately, there are a lot of dumbass people that voted for the man. Hillary and Obama were the boogiemen. Empty benghazi threats, all those appeals to obamacare and then when it's time to show or get off of the pot, they are getting off the pot in droves.