RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
She looks worse everytime she crawls out of her cave.

I was reading thru the comments and someone pointed out how her Left Eye gets Lazy while the Right eye is open wide while she is Lying....she looks like those Robots when theybstart malfunctioning

Daps
didnt junior say in a tweet this morning he went to the meeting to get dirt on hillary????...now he saying thru his lawyer he didnt know what was going to be discussed at the meeting...

Last edited:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
what the hell i play Overwatch for two hours and come back to more breaking damaging news?! i can't keep up! anytime i keep off my phone some more news comes out regarding this corrupt ass administration
I was ready to give up on Saturday, lol, I like to think the newspapers saw my post in this thread and wanted to pull me personally back in :troll::steviej: forget Nap, thank me folks :krs:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
THE CIA knew.

THE FBI knew.

THEY WAITED FOR THE TIME TO STRIKE.

WE ARE NEAR THE END!

CHANGE YOUR VOTES ON THE POLL :mjgrin:

Y'all laughed. Y'all mocked. y'all ignored me.

For two years.

Too late breh close the poll we need to see who was on the record early :mjgrin:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Too late breh close the poll we need to see who was on the record early :mjgrin:
I never voted in the poll, and I won't, for the same reason I don't bet on my Celtics. Sh1t hurts too much if it don't go your way, and too many things out of our control.