RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
1. They didn't conspire against him. And he's not a democrat. I'm glad he lost, in addition to all of that. He's shown his ass since then and is an ungrateful vindictive b*stard who both Barney Frank and Ralph Nader have called out for being an unreasonable and uncooperative jackass

2. She'd have been an amazing president. Medicine doesn't always taste good. Grow the fukk up and stop bytching.

3. Populism is for idiots.
1. They did.

2. I just said she would have.

3. Donald Trump is President and Barrack Obama before him. Populism is for idiots but it wins elections.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
1. They did.

2. I just said she would have.

3. Donald Trump is President and Barrack Obama before him. Populism is for idiots but it wins elections.
1. They did not. Internal discussions about an OUTSIDER that amounted to nothing. fukk Bernie and his insurgency. I wish people would see through that fraud.
2. Good.
3. Populism is for idiots. Glad you agree.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
LOL @ a joint cybersecurity group with the country that your Intelligence agencies have gone on record saying they hacked us and will try again :russ:

Do it...come back home and tell the American people that Russia didn't hack the elections and that the FBI, CIA, and NSA and lying :mjgrin:

They're currently hacking our nuclear plants by all accounts

:mjlol:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
LOL @ a joint cybersecurity group with the country that your Intelligence agencies have gone on record saying they hacked us and will try again :russ:

Do it...come back home and tell the American people that Russia didn't hack the elections and that the FBI, CIA, and NSA and lying :mjgrin:

If Mueller uses this as an opportunity to fast-track the investigation :whew::wow:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
The Democratic Party has NO viable candidate to run against him.

They had Bernie Sanders and chose Hillary and failed. It's over breh.

naw
weve got some bench strength. i would like to see someone younger
one of the Castro brothers,Gilldibrand, Sherod Brown, Corey Booker, Tammy Duckworth.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The Democratic Party has NO viable candidate to run against him.

They had Bernie Sanders and chose Hillary and failed. It's over breh.

We're talking about 2020 though, not 2016. Neither Hillary nor Bernie will be the candidate in 2020 so there's no point in bringing them up. I voted for Bernie in the primaries but that doesn't mean he's the only person on the planet who could beat Trump.

The half of the country that hates Trump will actually be motivated to go out and vote in 2020 (unlike 2016, where many stayed home) regardless of the Dem candidate as long as it's someone at least somewhat better than Hillary. Especially if the GOP pushes something thru on healthcare.