RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
And yet the contrarian conspiracy theory posters like @greenygreen, @Meta Reign, @Pink_Freud , @newworldafro, and @Adidacs are strangely quiet....:patrice:

Forgot...@greenygreen got bushed :mjloldance:

Stranglely quiet? I been laughing at the :juelzhands: and zombie/sheeple love fest in here for months :laff:. I've posted in this thread 17x since Sunday...:dahell:...

Am I suppose to respond every time Don Cheeto does something??? I got my first warnings and negged when I presented opposing viewpoints that folks couldn't handle as rebuttals...:russ:.

I'll respond to you T'Challa..

Here is my response...Trump asked for voter information, in response to studies showing up to 5.7 million illegals potentially voted (Maybe I should post that link). But according to Georgia, Kentucky, and West Virginia, under Obama, their voter rolls were being hacked and they were not blaming Russia... Georgia Ask Trump Check DHS, Alleging Hacking of Voting System [UPDATE: 2 More States Make Claim] . and yes this is from December 2016...

Notice the two underlined, bolded, and highlighted verbs.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:ohhh:

5956f4be1500002000bfbb1e.png

@DonKnock @SJUGrad13 @88m3@Cali_livin @Menelik II @Hogan in the Wolfpac @wire28 @smitty22 @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @THE MACHINE @OneManGang @duckbutta @TheDarceKnight @dtownreppin214 @The Taxman @JKFrazier

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
Mueller going to finish this dude off.

The fact that he's still bringing in more lawyers is telling, especially the Deputy AG of NY. Even if they don't find concrete proof on the Russia investigation(which seems highly unlikely now), his previous business deals are definitely going to sink him. The US government doesn't appreciate money laundering and corruption...
:usure:

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
Low Quality Posting
If you believe The New York Times and The Washington Post have been in circulation for a combined 300+ years by publishing fake and unprovable news, there is nothing anyone can tell you to believe otherwise.

:mjlol: jesus fukking christ they got y'all trained good

maybe you should learn about the history of media barons

there's a reason for the distinction between the fourth and fifth estate

it's truly sad to see how indoctrinated some people are

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: jesus fukking christ they got y'all trained good

maybe you should learn about the history of media barons

there's a reason for the distinction between the fourth and fifth estate

it's truly sad to see how indoctrinated some people are
Maybe you should just shut up. We're not interested in your conspiracy theories.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dahell: and who would be the "they"

and before one of you bytch ass mods tries to give me a warning for "thread derailment" give it to whoever mentioned me in this dumbass thread

i'm not even a trump supporter, you're all being distracted and misdirected as usual

now i'm out unless i have to check another one of you retards with no logic or knowledge
full