RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I clearly said no trump is not better, maybe you didnt see it.

I didn't support Hillary in the primar and have been quite open and consistent on here about how she was a terrible candidate that ran a shytty campaign. But once she was nominated anyone who sat home or didn't vote for her because they think she was no different from Trump has relinquished any claim to being concerned about the plight of the people.

I suspect this is less about your belief that there's "nothing there" and more about reflexively supporting anyone that challenges the US. People like you implicitly (and sometimes explicitly) support Putin/Russia because you see them as taking the fight against the US. It's a common phenomenon.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Please point to even one instance where Trump has shown any willingness to do something that is in the best interests of the country and he Dems have rebuffed him. Furthermore he lost any moral legitimacy to complain about his political opponents when he turned a blind eye be actively encouraged a foreign adversary to meddle in the election.

Trump's agenda, domestic and internationally, profoundly weakens America.
Again, what does building a strong separate progressive party have to do with Trump?

Y'all stay focusing on the wrong things.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I said nothing about waiting.

Can't get progressive policy through while Washington is controlled by republicans.

Trump getting impeached would hugely diminish the power republicans have in Washington for a long time. Maybe even forever if the corruption is proven to go deep into the party.

This is like a Hail Mary. Would instantly push the country farther left than getting Hilary on any other dem elected.

As a person who'd like to see both parties burn. This is a best case scenario.
But you are willing to wait until trump gets impeached or removed.
Why?

You guys think that the only way to win is to weaken the opponent. Nah, the best way to win is to strengthen your own party.
Y'all get caught up in these negative cock fights, when really, everyone would be better off focusing on how to make the party stronger, listening to the base, then growing that base.

Did golden state feel the need to take out lebron James? He'll nah, they went out and got kevin durant. And made their own team stronger.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:
What kind of goofy ass analogy is this... The alternative was going Tonya Harding on his ass?
lol, that is the analogy you fukkin dudes stay using. I tried to make it as simple as possible for you.
I shouldn't have to explain it for you.

your whole goal is focused on Trump, when in reality the Dems goal should be focused on rebuilding and making their party stronger.

but naw,

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
and here we go with him threatening to send troops into Chicago again
he thinks its a jab at Obama
plus it continues to rile up his racist base to continue to paint Black people as inherently criminal

nobody is gonna get their pony
but black people will continue to be scapegoated and criminalized
:scust:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't support Hillary in the primar and have been quite open and consistent on here about how she was a terrible candidate that ran a shytty campaign. But once she was nominated anyone who sat home or didn't vote for her because they think she was no different from Trump has relinquished any claim to being concerned about the plight of the people.

I suspect this is less about your belief that there's "nothing there" and more about reflexively supporting anyone that challenges the US. People like you implicitly (and sometimes explicitly) support Putin/Russia because you see them as taking the fight against the US. It's a common phenomenon.
Ok. Fair enough, I see where you are coming from. Rep.

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
and here we go with him threatening to send troops into Chicago again
he thinks its a jab at Obama
plus it continues to rile up his racist base to continue to paint Black people as inherently criminal

nobody is gonna get their pony
but black people will continue to be scapegoated and criminalized
:scust:
disgusting

politico longform backstory on trump. he's been doing it for decades

How Gotham Gave Us Trump

Ever wonder how a lifelong urbanite can resent cities as much as Donald Trump does? First you have to understand ’70s and ’80s New York.

How Gotham Gave Us Trump

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

tenor.gif

I'm saying...at 3am? Dude must have something on his mind. shyt is about to pop off.