RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
haha holy shyt Putin saying this is some ironic shyt. is he talking about Russia or the U.S?
There was a report that was released by the state department I think earlier this week that pretty much outlined what we already know that Russia feels the US is interfering in its interests.

Particularly the ousting of the pro Russian Ukrainian leader before the invasion of Crimea is the sorest point for Putin and the source of his hatred of Clinton.

To an extent...can you blame him? I'm not saying I like that our election was possibly interfered with and I think Clinton would have been an overall better choice than Trump but the one area I maintain disagreement with Obama and Clinton is the refusal to give up a foreign policy that the US has maintained for decades of interfering in the affairs of other countries.

The Libya intervention was all at the behest of Clinton. Obama did not want to intervene in Libya at first and Clinton kept insisting until he was on board. She is a hawk to a degree and I admit more ignorance as it relates to possible interference in the Ukraine, but it's not outside the realm of imagination for Clinton to have been involved in that given her actions in Libya.