RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
AY21oCv.gif

ANOTHER HEARING ON RUSSIAN ELECTION INTERVENTION:

@DonKnock @The Black Panther @SJUGrad13 @88m3@Cali_livin @Menelik II @Hogan in the Wolfpac @wire28 @Atlrocafella @Ss4gogeta0 @smitty22 @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Call Me James @Blessed Is the Man @THE MACHINE @OneManGang @duckbutta @TheDarceKnight @Ed MOTHERfukkING G @dtownreppin214 @The Taxman

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Scorsese will probably be dead by the time this whole thing wraps up. We're talking YEARS. :pachaha:
fukk it let M Night Shyamalan get some burn :mjgrin:

THIS TRUMP WAS SENT HERE FROM THE FUTURE TO PREVENT A UTOPIA THAT COMES ABOUT AS A RESULT OF CONTINUED PROGRESSIVE POLICIES THAT COME ABOUT FROM HIM LOSING THE 2016 ELECTION. ALIENS COME TO EARTH AND DESTROY US AS WE HAD ALREADY TRANSITIONED TO A PEACEFUL NON-VIOLENT SOCIETY BY 2045. NASA GOES TO THE PAST, INFORMS TRUMP FROM 2017 THAT HE NEEDS TO GO BACK IN TIME TO 2016 AND WIN THE ELECTION OR WE'LL BE DESTROYED BY THE CLENTHOTKIANS, A DEFEATABLE BUT WAR BASED ALIEN RACE FROM A DISTANT GALAXY WHO HAVE BEEN LAYING IN WAIT IN PHILADELPHIA, PA SINCE 2009.

2017 TRUMP, WELL AWARE THAT ALTERING THE TIMELINE WOULD MEAN HIS CHRONAL ERASURE, DOES THIS ANYWAY FOR THE GOOD OF HUMANITY :wow:

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When this shyt is all said and done, bannings be damned I'm making a thread and quoting ALLLLLLL these cats that swore up and down that this shyt was'nt going anywhere that this was all bullshyt, Trump is'nt getting investigated, there was no election hacks

ALL that shyt...it will be a Neg Train for the ages...a fukking Neg Monorail :damn:
Please @ me when it's time so I can participate. I was thinking the exact same thing just yesterday reading the posts of that dude claiming to work in intelligence :mjlol: