RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
man come on... or at least start removing that content.

y'all police other threads.

I mean I think I'm banned from a few religious threads :dead:
Just report em. I thought ShadowViper was banned already.

Contradictory posts aren't offenses. Spamming with debunked info, starting ad hom attacks for the purpose of derailment, and just outright trolling are.

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Repair the unit while the radio is playing the testimony on NPR or any other news station

Get that 12 breh these cacs prefer you broke :ufdup:, fukk this shyt you can watch it later. :russ:

:dahell: Get to the money

Get your $1,200. Watch the comedy show at 2x the speed while you relax later with a cold beer....and barf bag.

Go get ya bread. Dont waste your time with this stupid ass shyt.
tried to break my neck so I could get home and watch some life changing event :mjlol: I'm thinking comey was gonna drop the moab's today :mjlol:
I see this thread is only 4 gatdamn pages:stopitslime:

Sooo.. Is Trump the new teflon Don?
Seems like it from the couch I'm sitting on

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
So since Trump isn't directly under investigation but everyone around him is, its like some classic italian mafia shyt where they get the people around the boss, and either they get the boss too, or one of them flips and rats out their boss by saying he knew all along.
That's why they're talking about RICO.:sas2:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Stop saying that, that's a lie :gucci:

His son-in-law is guilty of trying to set up clandestine communications channels before entering office.
The Russians are guilty of attempting to hack hundreds of election campaign officials.
The Russians cheered in their parliament when they found out Trump was elected (not damning, but hilariously suspicious).
In the time since, Russians have repeatedly treated American journalists (usually women) with disrespect, and Trump's cabinet just laughs it off.
Trump and the Russians repeatedly make the same exact political talking points on the same day, Putin will give a speech about how Democrats are just investigating Trump because they're still mad about losing the election, later in that same day, Trump will tweet about how pathetic it is that Democrats are still investigating him because they're mad over losing the election.
Jeff Sessions...Paul Manafort....that other fukking guy that already resigned because he lied about not having communications with the Russians...

The fact that you say there's no evidence Russia colluded with Trump is laughable.
And then to say that the Senate doing a congressional hearing (which takes what, two hours?) is a waste of taxpayer money is so stupid. Stop trying to be fiscally conservative by just not funding or paying for shyt you don't like. "Oh I don't like liberal arts, defund them, look it's a waste of taxpayer money, I'm fiscially responsible" "This congressional hearing is a waste of time and money, I'm fiscally responsible, let's not pay for CONGRESS to do a CONGRESSIONAL HEARING because it's a waste":mjgrin:
No, fukking rehashing the Affordable Care Act and purposefully stonewalling Obama at every turn while shutting down the gov't is a waste of tax payer money. The military-industrial complex is a waste of tax payer money.
A single congressional hearing held by congress, is honestly their job.

Asking congress to stop doing congressional hearings... :gucci:
You're the only person on the face of the earth that thinks the American congress is doing too much and working too hard, and suggesting they should take a few days off. Maybe go play golf instead of investigating the president.
:yungdro:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
good point

"“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” Trump said to a room full of TV cameras at Trump National Doral. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”"

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
B7nlCBG.gif

SESSIONS IS FINISHED!!!!

Last edited:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/08/...ight-region&WT.nav=opinion-c-col-right-region

"Mr. Comey, you are not alone. How many of us have played over and over in our minds an encounter that suddenly took a creepy, coercive turn? What did I say? Were my signals clear? Did I do something ambiguous? Did I say something compromising?

At a White House ceremony on Jan. 22, Mr. Comey reportedly tried to blend in with the curtains, so that he would not be noticed by the president. Mr. Trump called to him and pulled him, unwilling, into a hug. What woman has not tried to remain invisible from an unwelcome pursuer’s attentions?"

This is sad, and unacceptable, but some of the parallels are darkly funny.