RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
And on his follow up answers to "supposedly" clear up his answer, he still omitted other meetings.

Sessions is easily the most fascinating person in all of this to me and when you look at all of the circumstantial evidence his fukk up is just :wow:

Dude got asked a simple question "if someone in the trump campaign was found to have ties to Russia and it was found out they did something during this election what would you do"....and this fukking idiot answered by saying he himself had had no meetings with the Russians while working on the campaign...so easy to prove this is false...all this dude had to do was say some shyt like "i would follow the laws of the US government and investigate to see what said meetings were about"...just :wow: that the dude told on himself for no reason...

I am also one of those people who think that Sessions was hired for the job specifically to block not only the Russian investigation but any other type of investigations about the white house staff...and that Sessions in the beginning was going to do everything he could to stop the investigation...

If there is one moment in all of this where I would give anything to be a fly on the wall...it would be when...imo....sessions put his feelers out just to find out what the IC had on the Russian investigation and it came back that they had virtually everything...I but kkkebler elf mufukka shyt himself :wow:...when it came back that he had not one but possibly 3 meetings that he did not disclose I know he was :damn:...and so now he HAS to recuse himself for no other reason than to avoid an obstruction of justice charge...but then what does this lil dumb mufukka do? He turns right around and helps Trump fire Comey...and now he is right back to the spot he tried to get out of by his recusing himself...an obstruction of justice charge...

A fukk up so colossal it needs a new name...like going forward it needs to be stated that to fukk something up in a way that is unimaginably bad is to Sessions...

I mean look at this shyt...this is the look he gives after he says he did not communicate with any Russians while on the trump campaign

c5u8wg4n33jy.gif

Dude to his left hit the :beli:

I am assuming the dude behind the dude who hit the :beli: was actually in this meeting that Sessions says never happened cause he hit the :heh:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
So no real proof of 'Russian collusion' after all this time and you guys still believing this made up hoax by the main stream media? :mjlol:

Yet Hillary Clinton gave 20% of US uranium to the Russians to make the most powerful weapons in the world :dame:
:blessed: First neg I've ever given to a poster without being negged first.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
You're being awfully generous. The West Point grads and higher ranking officers maybe, but a large percentage of the rest are no different than these other people who nod approvingly as he takes away their health care and dumps poison in their drinking water.
As long as Mattis is behind him, they are behind him, if some fukkery goes down with Mattis, they will follow Mattis. Mattis is thier leader, he is a god to these folks. He could start a coup if he wanted/needed to. If y'all haven't listed to the lead of yesterday's Maddow show with Joy, you should. She started with the situation towards the end of Nixon's administration, when the sec of defense went to the joint chiefs of staff and told them, if Nixon tries any fukk sh1t, don't let him do it until y'all talk to me. I can picture that sh1t with this current administration, between Mattis and McMaster, I'm sure there is a safety net established.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Imagine if this dude was President during a financial crisis, or any crisis. We'd be so screwed. It really is proof that Obama left this dude a country on cruise control

No. No I won't.

Later this year when Trump's economic polices (actually his non-policies) kick in this Country is going to be fukked. Trump will then allege that Tajikistan or Uzbekistan or some country like that are currency manipulators, which in his lunatic World means that he has to slap tariffs on Mexico's imports to build the Wall. Problem solved.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As long as Mattis is behind him, they are behind him, if some fukkery goes down with Mattis, they will follow Mattis. Mattis is thier leader, he is a god to these folks. He could start a coup if he wanted/needed to. If y'all haven't listed to the lead of yesterday's Maddow show with Joy, you should. She started with the situation towards the end of Nixon's administration, when the sec of defense went to the joint chiefs of staff and told them, if Nixon tries any fukk sh1t, don't let him do it until y'all talk to me. I can picture that sh1t with this current administration, between Mattis and McMaster, I'm sure there is a safety net established.

Mattis strikes me as the type of person who took that position because he knew just how dangerous Trump could be. Almost as a way to shield the military from the delusions of a madman. Also because he probably knew he would have wide latitude to make/change policy.

I tend to agree with the last part of your post. There is no way that his cabinet and the nat'l security team in particular, haven't met to discuss just what the fukk is going on with Trump and how they might react to him making some crazy decisions. The thing is that I just cannot see anyone reaching him through REASON. His ego will not allow it. He will have to be FORCED out.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn