RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

tmonster

Superstar
Daps

giphy.gif

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

:mj::mj::mj::mj::mj:

Someone tell me why tho

Because out of everybody he is probably the most fukked as far as evidence goes...

I mean you can pretty much watch a video of him perjure himself during his confirmation...

Also don't forget all this shyt Mueller is doing...is actually Sessions job...he had to recuse himself because he has gotten caught up in so many lies...well actually just the same lie over and over again...

He is the AG...the head of the Justice Department...if they let his corrupt ass get away it takes a shyt on the entire US Justice system...since Sessions is pretty much the "lawyer" for the united states government...

He also is the one who is going to have a gang of IC people trying to make a come up on taking down an AG...depending on how you view politics taking down an AG could be more impressive than taking down a President...

Also as a lawyer Sessions is probably WAY more aware of ow serious this shyt is than Trump...it's like two guys being caught in a fire and one guy Sessions, knows exactly what a fire can do to human beings and the other guy Trump heard that fire was bad but whatever I will just tweet to my botnet and the fire will go away...

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its like Comey is Steel,Trump is Bishop and Sesh is Q from Juice in that last scene before Steel got shot

"Yo Jeff dont leave me alone wit this Crazy muhfukka man:sadcam:----Comey

Then again there are reports that Comey thought that the Justice Department under Loretta Lynch was also compromised.

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
saying he obstructed justice would be making a legal determination. comey is definitely not going to do that. at most he will say something like "those suggestions may lend support to allegations of obstruction of justice, but making that determination is not within my purview - that is for the special counsel to decide."
exactly

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Derailment
So no real proof of 'Russian collusion' after all this time and you guys still believing this made up hoax by the main stream media? :mjlol:

Yet Hillary Clinton gave 20% of US uranium to the Russians to make the most powerful weapons in the world :dame:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Here are the people that Trump tried to get to kill the FBI Russia Investigation:

FBI Director James Comey
National Security Agency Director Admiral Mike Rodgers
National Intelligence Director Dan Coats
CIA Director Mike Pompao

No way this is not obstruction of justice.