RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I refuse to believe Putin can't speak english. He always have some wack as interpreter.

@ 3:22 (but the whole video's worth a watch, Putin is :wow:)

Transcript:
For example, Vladimir Putin personally flew to Guatemala City to make the pitch for Russia getting the Olympics in person and when he got there he made that pitch in person in three languages. I`m not sure people were widely aware he speaks languages other than Russian. He doesn`t like to show that off. He`s a nationalist after all, right?

But that July in Guatemala City, Vladimir Putin was like the Rosetta stone. Jean-Claude Killy, the famous French ski champion, he was on the IOC that year and this is what he told the “Associated Press” that summer about what happened with that vote. He basically said the IOC was powerless before Putin`s charm.

Quote, “He worked very hard at it. He was nice. He spoke French. He never speaks French. He spoke English. He never speaks English. The Putin charisma can explain at least four votes.”

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Slate.com
59 mins ·
We deserve more transparency from social networks.

The Most Important Lesson From the Dust-Up Over Trump’s Fake Twitter Followers
Did Donald Trump really gain 5 million fake Twitter followers in a day? It’s impossible to really say.
SLATE.COM

I know stuff like this is is an issue in itself almost but how can this be addressed in the future?
That's the question but Tang's administration refuses to acknowledge the active measures done by the Russians. They are way ahead of the US in this shyt and it will be that until Tang is out of office

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
That's the question but Tang's administration refuses to acknowledge the active measures done by the Russians. They are way ahead of the US in this shyt and it will be that until Tang is out of office
Are there really no more white hats out there that can call these fukking state actors like Wikileaks and kimdotcom out on this sh1t with actual evidence, or are they that much outmanpowered?

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
@ 3:22 (but the whole video's worth a watch, Putin is :wow:)

Transcript:
For example, Vladimir Putin personally flew to Guatemala City to make the pitch for Russia getting the Olympics in person and when he got there he made that pitch in person in three languages. I`m not sure people were widely aware he speaks languages other than Russian. He doesn`t like to show that off. He`s a nationalist after all, right?

But that July in Guatemala City, Vladimir Putin was like the Rosetta stone. Jean-Claude Killy, the famous French ski champion, he was on the IOC that year and this is what he told the “Associated Press” that summer about what happened with that vote. He basically said the IOC was powerless before Putin`s charm.

Quote, “He worked very hard at it. He was nice. He spoke French. He never speaks French. He spoke English. He never speaks English. The Putin charisma can explain at least four votes.”

I bet money Putin can speak damn near every language and not even have an accent. Like he can sound like he's from Boston or NYC and use their accents and vernacular.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

I typed out a 1000 word reply to this and could have typed out 5000 more words, but deleted it, because its just exhausting. All I will say is, I don't agree with this assessment at all. I think maybe, there is some validity to it, but very little. It seems everybody has all sorts of complex and intricate ideas of what will "fix" the party, and I get it, because DJT is that epic of an embarrassment, but we are on the right track, there is very good engagement and activism right now, momentum is on our side, and we will see results in 18, regardless of all the bullsh1t we are being bombarded with from the republikunts and the fringe right social media. Articles daily about the demise of the D party from media across the spectrum, we just need to stay positive and drown out the concern trolling.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

giphy.gif