RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

tmonster

Superstar
Daps

I am gonna guess that they know all the SigInts and they are cutting this dude loose
they had no need to get political on this
they are known and admired for their rapacious and corrupt pirating of the world's economies
they had no need for an image adjustment
this is a message
this dude has been disavowed
he's done

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am gonna guess that they know all the SigInts and they are cutting this dude loose
they are known and admired for their rapacious and corrupt pirating of the world's economies
this is a message
he's done

Exactly what I was going to say. Half of Trumps inner circle has some connection to Goldman Sachs. No way he would go out of his way to shut on/disavow the administration, especially on an issue such as climate change, if he felt that Trump would pull through.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
this is a message
he's done
forget the US Government...Trump is playing with money now :wow:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
america is an aspirational brand. our global companies enjoy a certain level of access and respect because of brand america. you start messing with that and turning america into a pariah and suddenly doors aren't opened wide to you anymore. the eu starts picking on you at an increased level, china and the rest of asia then see it as the perfect opportunity to try and knock you down a peg. all because they see that the rest of the world isn't really feeling your country and actions taken to spite your company won't even warrant a sigh outside of america. lloyd blankfield doesn't care about the environment, he cares about america not being a pariah, thus hurting goldman's ability to make money across the globe.

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
they are stopping short
if you watch Maddow they are laying it all out
tonight got us closer to the big reveal
tonight they discussed what the Russians were gonna get (lifting of sanctions) and pondered why trump admin openly asked for nothing in return
and then they said "watch this space"
tonight they set it up to tell you what Trump et al got in return; in the future and then it will be clear that the collusion was toward a crime much greater than simply sabotaging an election, it was basic treason, the selling out of your country and gov. for money

Yeah, I watch Maadow and I hear all that. I flat out have heard legal analyst say, there is no crime in using Russia's help to win the election. They basically refer the optics and how effective his presidency will be if it is determined that there was collusion. However the obstruction of justice is big and if Trump invokes executive privilege to stop Comey from testifying? The Republicans have to start taking this serious and get their heads out of the sand. I think we're stuck with him for the next few years unless we can come out in 2018. What he can get done on their behalf, he has been. So I don't see them making it easy for us to get him out of there.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
this is a message
he's done

Exactly what I was going to say. Half of Trumps inner circle has some connection to Goldman Sachs. No way he would go out of his way to shut on/disavow the administration, especially on an issue such as climate change, if he felt that Trump would pull through.
Big corporations do these types of things regularly. It's good for employee moral and it puts a human face on large corporations.