RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
And that's where those folks are gonna have to get computers putin'. The mental gymnastics are gonna be at the very least entertaining.
Btw, :salute:to you and @Brooklynzson , this thread alone has me posting and coming to this site at a rate I haven't engaged since the :hamster:was in its prime. You have a winner here
They should give me moderator power over this.

I nourished this thread from a seedling.

I tried to warn y'all about the Russia threat back in '14. Me an @dtownreppin214 and @88m3 against the whole forum...

...but we showed 'em... :wow:

...we showed em... :mjcry: @cook @Brooklynzson

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It is amazing our Attorney General committed perjury and the country is dead silent. This what I keep saying about America's complacency and indifference. It is a privilege. This the kind of shyt that would cause riots and massive protests in other countries.

Imagine the white rage if Holder was involved in even 1/2 of this shyt... :wow:

cook

Banned
Daps
They should give me moderator power over this.

I nourished this thread from a seedling.

I tried to warn y'all about the Russia threat back in '14. Me an @dtownreppin214 and @88m3 against the whole forum...

...but we showed 'em... :wow:

...we showed em... :mjcry: @cook @Brooklynzson

full

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I guess you forgot his lies about their failed Fast and Furious operation

:gucci:

Which goes to prove that most of the shyt that Republicans claims are lies and corruption are just made up manufactured bullshyt, because most Americans (including Republicans) don't even know what the fuq "Fast and Furious" is. Most Americans also don't know what the fuq Bengazi is nor do they know what the Hell the email server shyt was all about.

People know all about this Russian shyt though.

Last edited: